PDA

View Full Version : Gator arriving early!

roughinmill
05-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Dealer told me June 2nd is when John Deere said my Gator would arrive, called today and said he will deliver it Saturday morning! :BG: :Chers: :BG: I work off Sunday morning and will be off til Thursday! :Thmup: :BG: I hope to get time to give it a good workout and check out all the glitches I have read about the last few months. :FX: Maybe mine won't have any. :FX: I'll try to post pics by the end of next week if I can park it long enough to get a shot! :lol: :BG: :BG: :Thmup:

msutherlund
05-26-2011, 07:40 AM
That's great man. You will love it. I put 61 miles on mine the first four days. I work four days on then four days off. Anxious for the next four off because the weather looks great here. Planning on taking the family fishing with it at the back of the property Saturday. I did notice the squeaking bed but I lift the bed about 1/4" and it stops. It really isn't an issue. My only complaint is the fender guard on the drivers side rattling against a screw on the fender while driving. I'll probably put a dab of silicone on it for now. .8 hours and I'll be doing the 8 hour oil change.

Deputy347k9
05-26-2011, 07:59 AM
Like the majority I have no regrets what so every! Now the rain has let up after ten solid days I am really working the 825i as we are planting. That girl can haul one major load to the fields. Has saved me so much time and energy I am able to accomplish more in one day then I once did in two! When tired I take a break by setting in the Gator, the hard top keeps the sun off the head, still waiting for the windshield so I don't get caught in those sudden storms. Yesterday I was planting cold crops when I needed something from the barns, went to get on the Gator and it was gone! Guess the wife had some work for it too. We really love the machine as I am sure you are going to also. I know one thing, I need to find some seat covers for the buckets as I do not want to wreck the seats. Good luck my friend and have fun this long weekend. Happy holiday to all that have served us and continue to serve.