PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone else on this forum from Texas?

trainman
07-13-2011, 11:22 AM
I never read any post from Texas on here, I know they sell Gators here the dealers have them to sell on their lots. One dealer just north or me had 11 XUV's for sale then 2months later he only had 5. I do see a lot of Razor's on trailer being hauled around at times and several of the regular style Gators, but no XUV's. I guess they are sold to some ranch owner and the ranch hands use them and they really don't do forums as they wouldn't be into forums as we are. At least I got you guys from the NE and a few from the SE to talk to, thanks, John in Ft. Worth :Thmup:

purplewg
07-13-2011, 02:42 PM
The Razor in MHO is a toy for kids to kill themselves with off road. Not really a working mans machine. I look at the XUV as sort of a mid-life crisis machine. It can and does work but on the other hand 45MPH is nothing to sneeze at either.

I am not from Texas but have been accused of being from Texas just due to my accent. So, even though I am not from Texas, I will be glad to BS with you.:Chers:

Deputy347k9
07-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Purplewg, is that what we call it, "mid-life crisis"? I am a bit over mid life but my crisis still runs stronger then ever! John, I am sure there are many XUV owners in the great state of Texas, we just have to find them and get them aboard.

purplewg
07-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Purplewg, is that what we call it, "mid-life crisis"? I am a bit over mid life but my crisis still runs stronger then ever! John, I am sure there are many XUV owners in the great state of Texas, we just have to find them and get them aboard.

Oh no, are you telling me we can't have more than one mid-life crisis? Say it ain't so!:hsu:

825joe
07-14-2011, 08:27 AM
:lol::lol:

trainman
07-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Guys, thanks for being so kind, it really doesn't matter where you are from, you are my "Gator Friends" now. I didn't buy my Gator 825i to do that much work out of it or as a hunting vehicle, just to get around the place and visit neighbors up and down the road from where we live and most of all the grand kids love it. It is just nice to have a group like this, I enjoy how each uses their Gator, be it work, pleasure, adding accessories, or just needing information on how others do things to their Gators. Thanks again, John

gpate
07-19-2011, 11:16 PM
We just dont talk much. We let our actions speak for us. I do own a ranch and us a side by side every day. Had a Mule, but after test driving the 825 the mule was just a toy. Use it for work everyday. winter will be the test. it is hard to get around the pasture in 4x4 tractor. Will be hunting in the hill county with it this fall. Mule did it so Im sure the 825 will be a walk in the park.