PDA

View Full Version : Unidentified object fell from the sky in Namibia

WOEII
12-28-2011, 08:31 PM
A metal sphere of six kilos in NamibieL'objet falls from the sky, built in a metal alloy known, fell in Namibia is probably a Russian satellite. NASA and ESA are leading the investigation.

An unidentified object fell from the sky in Namibia surprised the inhabitants of a village 750 kilometers from the capital Windhoek. This metal ball with a diameter of 35 inches dug a crater 3.8 meters wide and 33 centimeters deep. The object is, however, remained virtually intact in spite of the violence of the shock. Forensic science has confirmed that it was hollow and was safe. In all likelihood, this room, built in a metal alloy known and consists of two hemispheres welded together, is a fragment of spacecraft.

http://i42.tinypic.com/20paezl.jpg
:OhNoes:

Jack Jennings
12-29-2011, 09:57 AM
Braces and falling objects might be interesting to some, but I thought this forum was supposed to be about John Deere Gators!

Regulator
12-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Braces and falling objects might be interesting to some, but I thought this forum was supposed to be about John Deere Gators!

You ARE kidding right???....if not then here is the deal...I just counted and there are close to 30 sections on this Forum dealing with John Deere Gators, and there is one section labeled "Off Topic" where people can post anything that's not John Deere Gator related...just about every forum that I have been a part of has a section like this to keep this stuff from being injected into the Forum's main focus...it's usually always funny, and or weird stuff that most of us like....if you are serious and are bitching about this one section out of 30 that isn't Gator related, then I don't know what to tell you other than to simply don't click on anything in the Off Topic area...

Please tell me this is a joke....I can't believe anyone would actually whine about 1 section of a forum that has 30 other sections dealing with the forums topic...it's kinda like going into a Grocery Store and bitchin' because they sell magazines along with all the food...

Happy New Year to you either way!!!

Larry in MD

825joe
12-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Easy tiger..lol I think he's joking bud........at least I hope :lurk::lol:

Regulator
12-29-2011, 01:53 PM
I was hoping so...after I wrote all that, I thought that he might be a friend of the Forums' Owner, and was just bustin' his 'nads....I hope I didn't come off sounding to much like a hard ass because I didn't mean it that way at all...I was trying to inject a bit of humor myself, but sometimes I fail in that attempt...

If I was a d#@k, I sincerely apologize...I surely didn't mean to be evil...I definitely meant the Happy New Year part!!!

Larry in MD

carlton_fritz
01-01-2012, 07:03 PM
You ARE kidding right???....if not then here is the deal...I just counted and there are close to 30 sections on this Forum dealing with John Deere Gators, and there is one section labeled "Off Topic" where people can post anything that's not John Deere Gator related...just about every forum that I have been a part of has a section like this to keep this stuff from being injected into the Forum's main focus...it's usually always funny, and or weird stuff that most of us like....if you are serious and are bitching about this one section out of 30 that isn't Gator related, then I don't know what to tell you other than to simply don't click on anything in the Off Topic area...

Please tell me this is a joke....I can't believe anyone would actually whine about 1 section of a forum that has 30 other sections dealing with the forums topic...it's kinda like going into a Grocery Store and bitchin' because they sell magazines along with all the food...

Happy New Year to you either way!!!

Larry in MD

:IAgre:

John Deere Nick
01-01-2012, 08:38 PM
So how about them Braves!!!