PDA

View Full Version : Another Michigander

Gatorhead
02-19-2012, 01:12 PM
I decided to join the forum as well. I do not yet own my gator but the boss (my lovely wife) agrees we need something on the place (eighty acres) since my tractor died. I have been to a local dealer and will be buying an 825i. My plan is to use it to bring in the firewood which I use a lot of. The tractor was too big to drive right up to the tree to load and required a lot of leg work. Eventually I hope to add a snow plow.

Since I plan to go right into the woods I figure I`ll get the underside protection with the machine. I`ll be gleaning the forum for more info and look forward to seeing some pics of others machines at work.

offroad2000
02-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome you will find what you need here.:Chers: :Thmup:

Gator Hunter
02-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Welcome aboard! I think a Gator will serve your needs well. Take a look around the "Showroom Floor" to see some pictures and to get some ideas. And if you have questions, ask away.... tons of knowledge in this forum.

tex_diesel
02-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the forum! :Thmup:

Regulator
02-19-2012, 10:15 PM
What Gator Hunter said....an 825i is a great machine and I love mine!!!....this is the best place to see what others have done to their machines, and to ask questions about future add ons you might be interested in...

Welcome!!!

Larry in MD :Jestr:

Deputy347k9
02-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Welcome to the Forum! Without quesiton the 825i will make hauling firewood much easier and it's a fun machine to drive. With that much land you will find many uses for the 825i. Stand by for the boss telling you love the machine more then her. They don't come with a cook option so tell her she is safe! LOL

Larry from ME

Gatorhead
02-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Haha, I already hear that about the dog:lol: I think the only thing I`ll miss about the tractor over the Gator in the loader. Well, we all have sacrifices to make. Thank you for the welcome everyone. I`ll post to this thread when I take the plunge, hopefully soon.

WOEII
02-25-2012, 09:22 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/34g4ljl.gif