PDA

View Full Version : Custom Switch Panels

SaltyMcHaggis
06-15-2012, 10:40 AM
just a note about switches, on pirate4x4.com there is a guy who custom makes switch panels. He has pre made winch controls that are pretty sharp an reasonably priced. However when you get to the bigger panels and or custom work the price can go up. I contacted him earlier today to see if he has done any for the gators, I asked about using the cubby on the non 825i models as a location for the panel. Will update when I get a response. If your interested his website www.12voltguy.com.

George in ME

Deputy347k9
06-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Just viewed the website, some very nice work. I really like the custom winch panels. Prices are very reasonable for the quality.

Larry in ME

SaltyMcHaggis
06-16-2012, 12:28 PM
So the 12 volt guy got back to me today. said he hasn't done a gator yet but is definitely willing to do it, he will just need a template and know what i want on it. trouble is thinking of everything that will need a switch that i want! so far i am going to do 2 6" LED bar spot lights, and 1 12" or 20" LED bar light, and a winch. I am thinking of doing LED pod lights for rock lights, interior dome and interior accents, beacon light, horn,and i want to do a heater system too. but at 20 to 30 dollars a switch it will get pricey.

CaptDan
06-16-2012, 02:41 PM
For $10.00 each you can get a switch the fits in the existing dash opening. Switch can be 2 switches in one opening. See info under dash switches here

Dan - NJ

Would post more but on phone

BrynaCecil
09-03-2012, 11:33 PM
i want! so far i am going to do 2 6" LED bar spot lights, and 1 12" or 20" LED bar light, and a winch. I am thinking of doing LED pod lights for rock lights, interior dome and interior accents, beacon light, horn,and i want to do a heater system too. but at 20 to 30 dollars a switch it will get pricey.