PDA

View Full Version : rsx 850i floor/bed mats

plateauman57
01-30-2013, 10:05 PM
greetings all. if any of you are like me and refuse to pay the $80 plus for floor mats and even more for the bed mat for the 850i then i might save you some time. on my 825i i had used the thick horse stall mat from tractor supply. on the 850i i bought the 1/4" for the floor mats and the 3/8" for the bed mat.

the floor is angled in every direction so it took a lot of measuring and cutting cardboard to make a template and to make things worse you can't reverse the driver's side and put it on the passengers side 'cause it's different.

finally got mine done and though they are not perfect they are pretty close.

as far as saving time, if anyone wants them, i will pick up some large brown paper or something similar and make a template to send to you. when i can come up with some spare time that is...lol.

take care.

Dane
01-31-2013, 08:12 AM
Isn't the cab floor and bed plastic in the 850?

plateauman57
02-01-2013, 10:53 AM
yep, but i like to protect mine from gashes etc so if i ever trade it will look at good as possible. my 825i bed looked brand new when i traded. plus, i can take the mats out and get most of the dirt and mud when i do. just makes it easier for cleaning purposes also.

RMOSSSO1
02-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Our Tractor Supply here in Macon, GA had the 4 x 6 foot floor mats for $39.00. I bot one for the bed liner on my 825i. Only problem is that the mat is 3/4" thick and you better have a good saw zall to cut it; and, two guys to turn it or fit it. One hell uv a job. As info, even with a great price!

plateauman57
02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Our Tractor Supply here in Macon, GA had the 4 x 6 foot floor mats for $39.00. I bot one for the bed liner on my 825i. Only problem is that the mat is 3/4" thick and you better have a good saw zall to cut it; and, two guys to turn it or fit it. One hell uv a job. As info, even with a great price!

that's what i used in my 825i. it was a snug fit and stayed in place. but for my 850i i went with the 3/8 in the bed so it would be easier to cut around the fender wells and it stay in place.

Clare541
05-19-2013, 11:05 AM
clare541@sbcglobal.net
greetings all. if any of you are like me and refuse to pay the $80 plus for floor mats and even more for the bed mat for the 850i then i might save you some time. on my 825i i had used the thick horse stall mat from tractor supply. on the 850i i bought the 1/4" for the floor mats and the 3/8" for the bed mat.

the floor is angled in every direction so it took a lot of measuring and cutting cardboard to make a template and to make things worse you can't reverse the driver's side and put it on the passengers side 'cause it's different.

finally got mine done and though they are not perfect they are pretty close.

as far as saving time, if anyone wants them, i will pick up some large brown paper or something similar and make a template to send to you. when i can come up with some spare time that is...lol.

take care.

plateauman57
05-19-2013, 11:53 AM
i actually tossed those since i never got a response but if you will email me your address i will trace them on some brown wrapping paper and mail them to you.