PDA

View Full Version : 2011 825i w/Cab, plow, and lots of extras.

duling
01-11-2016, 09:25 AM
2011Gator 825i with full cab enclosure, 72" JD snow plow, Warn 3500lb winch, Big Horn tires, K&N high flow filter, LED plow lights, and rear view mirror. Also comes with a leveling kit with instructions to install, full technical manual, Koplin Chainsaw bracket, spare drive belt and air filter, oil, oil filter, diff fluid and more. All maintenance done regularly and garage kept. Since moving to town I simply don't have the opportunity to use it. It's killing me to sell it but it's gotta go. $11,500obo, only has 222hrs on it. For some reason every picture I try and upload is "not a valid image file" so if you are interested please PM me or email mgduling@gmail.com and I will get you pics. I can't deliver because I don't have a trailer anymore so she'll need to be picked up. I'm in Morgantown, WV.

duling
02-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Found a way to hang on to my baby for awhile longer so she is no longer for sale. Let's hope it keeps snowing in WV so that I keep making $$ plowing! Yay, SNOW!

Zephyr74
02-13-2016, 02:52 AM
Found a way to hang on to my baby for awhile longer so she is no longer for sale. Let's hope it keeps snowing in WV so that I keep making $$ plowing! Yay, SNOW!

Awesome!! Glad it worked out that you could keep it! I just took my kids out in the snow and had a blast!