Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $800 discount on 825i

Hybrid View

Thanks

$800 discount on 825i

Effective today, JD will give an $800 discount on the 825i if you order on line and have it delivered to your dealer

Thanks
    It's their Green Tag Event, you can also order or buy one from dealer stock, as long as it is delivered by May 31, 2011. I ordered mine two weeks ago, stopped by the dealer on Saturday to find out if this discount would apply to me, and they dealer assured me it would. Mine is guaranteed to be delivered to the dealer by the 26th.

Thanks
    This is great, my dealer just got a new 825i in last week just like I wanted, now where will I keep it, our new home will not be finished till the end of June. I guess for $800 I will find a place to keep it.

John

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    This is great, my dealer just got a new 825i in last week just like I wanted, now where will I keep it, our new home will not be finished till the end of June. I guess for $800 I will find a place to keep it.

John
    Life is tough, but sometimes a man just hasta do what a man hasta do ! :-) Get your best price, my guy took $ 914.00 off the base price and 29% off the accessories I ordered when I placed the order and now will reduce the cost by $848.00 ( including sales tax reduction). I'm a happy camper!

Thanks
    I'm going to to the dealer tomorrow like I said in my earlier post, but I would still like to order one from the dealer, but not sure if it would arrive before the end of the month, decisions to be made. Now I did see you could order online and it looks like you will be guaranteed the discount, but not sure if I would get the discount that the dealer will give me plus the $800 JD discount. One thing about the online order is that it would not let me order any options, I only had color option and extended warranty option plus it comes with the standard bucket seats and the standard tires and wheels. Well, it would be nice to be able to order some options. I guess I will have the answers tomorrow.

John

Thanks

John
    Just have them drop ship it to my house. I will hold it for you John til you get your house built. Of course I will need to exercise it make sure the seals don't dry out.

Thanks
    I've had two other offers, 1. my builder will let me keep it in his barn with the horses and they will naw on it, or 2. my in-laws will let me put it in their garage, the in-laws have had two accidents in the last year, not the best choices. I really don't need the Gator till the end of June, but for an $800 savings I'm not going to pass it up. Will have an answer this afternoon when I go to the JD dealer.

John

Thanks
    I've had two other offers, 1. my builder will let me keep it in his barn with the horses and they will naw on it, or 2. my in-laws will let me put it in their garage, the in-laws have had two accidents in the last year, not the best choices. I really don't need the Gator till the end of June, but for an $800 savings I'm not going to pass it up. Will have an answer this afternoon when I go to the JD dealer.

John
    My horses are not kept in the garage with the Gator and I haven't had an accident in over 40 years!

Thanks

John
    I have no in or out laws so thats not a concern, I have no horses so thats not a concern, I've had no accidents so thats not a concern, I do have a garage with room so I guess it's a go ! You can even keep your keys. I would ask the dealer whats wrong with the engine hour meter, the Gator just sits in the garage but engine hour usage just keeps accumulating, must be some kinda short. :-) Just trying to help a guy out !

Thanks
    Ordered my 825i mid April with all the options. Dealer installed the last options last Wednesday and delivered on Thursday ( 5-19-11). Now they state that I will not get the rebate because it was ordered min April? Anyone have and suggestions for me or how to contact John Deere direct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast