Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Home in NC

Thanks
    Nice looking place Deputy..

Thanks
    Thanks guys! We are looking forward to relocating. Fishing is great and of course I will be back with the Marines of Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point. I was stationed there just after Viet Nam, I was young so I was a Marine during the day and a fool at night. Never got to appreciate the people or the area. Much older and wiser I can see much more today.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDan View Post
    WOW ! I want to be your neighbor !

Dan
    Heck ya!

Thanks
    Beautiful!!!! Congrats!!
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Oh how I envy you. Best of luck in your new home!

Thanks
    Congrats and good luck! Nice looking place you are moving to. Geothermal rocks!

Thanks
    Thank you all for the kind words and wishes. The wife and I are very excited, a little scared but excited to move on. Down sizing quite abit, going from a set of building where I can park ELEVEN vehicles insde to a two car garage! We have a 4 level barn, tie-up, second 50 foot barn for equipment, guest house and so on. All looks great and it was a lot of work over the past two decades but it's also a lot of work in upkeep. Time to let a younger family do it. We are going to have an auction as we are selling off all the contents excpet pictures/books/paintings/some tools/Impala SS/Gator/Gator trailers and a few other odds and ends. Will start new in NC. The 825i will run just great along the shore line of NC.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words and wishes. The wife and I are very excited, a little scared but excited to move on. Down sizing quite abit, going from a set of building where I can park ELEVEN vehicles insde to a two car garage! We have a 4 level barn, tie-up, second 50 foot barn for equipment, guest house and so on. All looks great and it was a lot of work over the past two decades but it's also a lot of work in upkeep. Time to let a younger family do it. We are going to have an auction as we are selling off all the contents excpet pictures/books/paintings/some tools/Impala SS/Gator/Gator trailers and a few other odds and ends. Will start new in NC. The 825i will run just great along the shore line of NC.
    The WOEII would scam you out of everything for $.05.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12