Thread: Not for the faint of heart!

Thanks

Not for the faint of heart!

Yesterday we received two new 825is. Today we are cutting holes in the floor. Tomorrow we redo part of the frame!

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Why? What are you going to wind up with?
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window

Thanks
    Thats just plain not right!!!! What have you Indiana boys been smokin!!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN

Thanks
    We are going to use them for soil sampling this fall. The plan is to mount an automated sampling probe on the passenger side. It will pull cores right through the floor. Being inside it is nicely contained and a little warmer when December rolls around. I think the suspension and overall rugged durability of the Gators will make them ideal for this!
    Last edited by CeresTech; 08-02-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks
    You guys are just too lazy up there.....

Thanks
    I've got some guys doing the same thing. One guy got the glass cab and mounted his automated sampling unit on a custom built frame by the left front wheel. He sits in the cab and the sampler does everything else. pull a couple pins and it all pops off. I think he has to get out and bag/box every dozen or so sample sites. Going through the floor though, the machine weight will be better distributed over the probe, if that's what your using.
    Looking forward to see this project!

Thanks

Great Progress

I don't seem to be very good at uploading pictures! We got one of the two back from the machine shop where they rerouted the frame. It looks great and is going to work perfectly for what we are doing. We also moved the windshield washer fluid tank to allow the hydraulic lines to be unobstructed from the bed to the probe. We have the routing device mounted along side the GPS data logging device.
    We just need to get the other one back, get the hydraulic hoses made, run the switch and we are set to go!!

Here is a link to the pictures i have.

https://picasaweb.google.com/TroyDWW...eat=directlink
    Last edited by CeresTech; 08-05-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks
    THE boys from up aeound Crawfordsville?????? isn't that the way you spell around? Even though I'm in the deep south my hearts in central Indy! I heard from the Wright bros. in C=ville you had your units up there! Awesome! keep up the good work!

Thanks
    "Just ain't right"! WOW