Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Thanks

Hello everyone

Hi there
    I just wanted to say I am a new gator owner. I traded my 2007 camo 660 rhino for a 2011 camo gator 825i. I am very happy with the trade i got a great deal on it and I am loving the new gator with EFI and hyd. dump bed.

Now a couple questions/feedback.
    Anyone have the full windshield for the gator?
    I got the tall high back seats do they make seat covers for them?
    On my rhino i had a safari rack and a winch so i think if i get a full windshield i prolly will plan on adding a safari rack then put some lights up there and even some led strobe light.
    The winch i have is the Warn XT3.0, I would like to make it so i can put it on the front and rear so i would need the dual hook ups, has anyone done that??

thanks guys!!!
    can not wait to learn more from you guys!!!

Thanks
    I don't remember who it was but someone posted pics of his Warn portable mount that can be used front and rear. You may want to search for that. I remember that he was discussing the overhang in the front and there was a concern about it getting hung up in certain terrain. I was also considering that but went with the conventional front mount instead.

Thanks
    I went with the Warn XT40 on a receiver mount and wired both front and rear. I find it more versatile but they are right if you do a lot of trail riding be careful about hills or put it in the rear receiver. It is tucked away there. I like it that way so whichever way you get stuck it can be used to pull from either side. Quick connects work great. Check out my avatar for what it looks like. I'll try and post some pics. Best of luck!
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window

Thanks

Thanks
    Welcome aboard

Thanks
    Welcom to our home!

Thanks
    thanks guys
    Yep i kinda understand the winch sticking out in the front, so i would prolly leave it in the back or in the bed.
    Any one have a full windshield? and how do you like it?

Thanks
    I think you will find many of the members have full windshield, either glass or the no scratch poly that I have. Really nice when riding around at 20-30 mph, you can actually drink coffee with out it blowing back and making you look like a window licker. There are so many additional items that John Deere had developed that really come in handy. Make sure you have an option catalog for the 825i and go to town with it. You can't over do it!

Thanks
    Thanks I am kinda thinking about the no scratch poly one. Does it bow in the center say from hauling your gator down the highway?? I had an windshield on my rhino and it kinda got bow/bent in the middle. Does this happen or has it to anyone?
    2011 Camo 825i Gator
    2007 Camo Rhino 660 traded in
    2000 Gator 6x4

Thanks
    Ah, yet another convert. Moved over from the dark side.

Welcome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast