Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sport Gator?

Thanks

New Sport Gator?

Saw this on another forum. I wonder if it is the new Sport Gator?

John-Deere-UTV.jpg

Thanks
    I would be suspicious with those other brands in the background. Maybe another brand trying to make like it is a Deere?

Thanks
    I'm thinking Deere was comparing it to the others. I was at AMS Masters in North Carolina and at the training facility they had the 825i along with the competition. This was before the 825i was released. They had a pulling sled and other equipment there. I guess time will tell.

Thanks
    word is they are coming with a Sport Gator, higher speed unit and a 4-seater gator. Hopefully see them in a couple weeks at Indy Intro.

Thanks
    It almost looks like a modified canned ham commander. lol
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    This picture surfaced way before we saw the new bed-that we have now. I think there's some meat in this photo. We shall know soon, New product intro started today in Cincy.

Thanks
    This is the new 2012 RSX850i! It was at intro in Indianapolis but no info till BTL in November. They did intro a new mid spec 4wd that is priced @8299 along with the 4 seater. Both are a step down from the xuv and hpx. They have a 16 hp Briggs and only do 28mph.

Thanks
    Just got back from Indy. Like deuce said, it is coming. The spy photo is real, it's the RSX850. It will be based on the new smaller version with the air cooled briggs but! it will have a v-twin LC high performance engine. My guess is the "mystery motor" will be the one that was posted elsewhere.
    I talked a person who would know who confirmed the spy photo, and the engine (not in so many words) they can't really say much. He did say that they confiscate everyones phones since that spy photo got out when they are doing "events" such as the one where it was taken.
    The new one will have more suspension and he did say it will be the fastest gator ever offered but that's as far as he would go. I think I heard more than 10" of travel.
    It was cool as the show, after all the new gators pulled out it went dark and all you heard was some really really loud noises when 3 of them rolled out and paused and then ripped out. After that they hid them somewhere in Indianapolis is all I know. We saw some videos of them on a big screen and they remind me of a Razor a lot. Time will tell! As far as I'm concerned, the 825i is king in it's class and will remain.

Thanks
    When is it going to be release or do you know.

Thanks
    GatorMover, What about the 825i any changes you can share with us?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast