Thread: John Deere "RZR" Competitor

Hybrid View

Thanks

John Deere "RZR" Competitor

I just had a call from my dealer telling me that John Deere is releasing a machine that will run with the Polaris RZRs and Rangers some time this summer. There is no info online about it because they working out some details still. I did not want to make mention of this until I knew for sure but i went ahead and sold my 825I when I found this out several weeks back. I hated that the belt on the 825i slipped like crazy in a slight bit of water. I will keep everyone posted when I hear more info and i will continue to search online also. WOEII, I am sure will also start researching this once he sees this thread. IM EXCITED!!!! It is going to be pricey I imagine.

Thanks

Thanks
    Isn't this the RSX 850i that has been posted on here a bunch already????....it certainly isn't "new" news...there's a whole section in the Forum about it...those "spy" photo's are from June 9th of 2010!?!?...

Also...there have been a bunch of video's showing the RSX beating the Razr, Rhino, Terrex, and I'm sure others in drag races off the line...it's got a V-twin engine with a little over 62 hp and the top speed is supposed to be around 53 mph or so....they've been showing them at Dealership's as a coming thing for awhile too...

I hope I'm not mistaken and that there's another Gator coming out that I haven't heard about yet...from the spy photo's you posted, I think we are talking about the same machine though...

If this is the same machine, you are a couple months late on the "Dealer news"....

Larry in MD

Thanks
    No, the vehicle I'm talking about is not this one. This one is already at dealers. The one I'm talking about will not be out until later this summer. I contacted and double checked with my dealer. Nevermind the picture above.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Deere Nick View Post
    No, the vehicle I'm talking about is not this one. This one is already at dealers. The one I'm talking about will not be out until later this summer. I contacted and double checked with my dealer. Nevermind the picture above.
    JD Nick....are you sure you aren't talking about the RSX850's???...I didn't think they were in the Dealerships yet, and heard that they wouldn't be until a couple months from now....maybe I'm wrong, but none of the other Forums associated with ATV/UTV's have mentioned anything about a new JD other than the RSX850 that is coming out soon...even WOEII just reply'd that he "gots to acquire", and he's already stated that when talking about the RSX....

It would be cool if something else is in the works to come out in the Summer, but I think it's a bit too early for something like that soo soon after the new RSX850 hits the market...but, if you prove me wrong on this, I will happily accept the fact that I was mistaken...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Hmmm...this is the first I've heard of this for sure...I haven't even seen or heard of any "spy" photo's or talk of something new coming out...this must be awful hush hush...It's hard to believe that they would come out with anything soo soon after the RSX 850i....I can't wait to see what there are gonna offer up next!!!

Thanx for the heads up...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Gots to aquire!

Thanks
    [QUOTE=John Deere Nick;20620]I just had a call from my dealer telling me that John Deere is releasing a machine that will run with the Polaris RZRs and Rangers some time this summer. There is no info online about it because they working out some details still. I did not want to make mention of this until I knew for sure but i went ahead and sold my 825I when I found this out several weeks back. I hated that the belt on the 825i slipped like crazy in a slight bit of water. I will keep everyone posted when I hear more info and i will continue to search online also. WOEII, I am sure will also start researching this once he sees this thread. IM EXCITED!!!! It is going to be pricey I imagine.[/QUOTE I hope that if this is right that it will have power steering, a drive shaft that is not so noisy and to be able to adjust your steering wheel would be nice. Other than that it is awsome

Thanks
    I think John Deere Nick is confused. Deere dealers have the new 550 XUV's, and the RSX 850's have yet to hit production (which will be this spring hopefully). The new Gator that Nick is referring to is in fact the RSX, its the one in the video beating the RZR and the Teryx that is posted on this forum, along with the other info on it.

Thanks
    That's the only thing I can figure...I didn't think there was any chance that there wasn't at least some "spy" photo's out or a leak of information about a newer one than the RSX 850...

Larry in MD