Thread: Just a quick Video after I washed the Gator tonight.

Thanks

Just a quick Video after I washed the Gator tonight.

Here is a little video of my Gator with all the lights on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMa5KJN4EMg
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    That's a great looking Gator most certainly....and you have the same windshield and wiper, along with the sliding rear glass window like I have...I wouldn't trade those 2 options for anything!!!

Looks real good all lit up...I'm gonna have to do the same one of these evenings with mine to see if I can get some pics or a video with all my lights on...I never thought about doing that...

Thanx for posting the video...really cool!!! The one funny thing is that even though I don't know what you look like, if you call me on my phone, I'll surely recognize your voice!!!...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Looking great!
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window

Thanks
    Nice setup!

Larry in ME

Thanks

This is me and my Lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
    The one funny thing is that even though I don't know what you look like, if you call me on my phone, I'll surely recognize your voice!!!...

Larry in MD
    This was a few years ago but I look the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    Jonny....looks like we are both about the same size, look kinda the same, and have wives that are way better looking than we are!!!...I too have a little blond sweetie that is ten years my junior...I traded my first wife in on a newer model 20 years ago...it also looks like we both enjoyn riding motorcycles on insane twisty roads too...

Thanx for the pic....hope we get to meet up someday at a "Gator Gathering"...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Looks like there may be thee in those shoes, as I fit all the catagories, except this marriage is now over 30 years!

Larry in ME

Thanks
    Actually...
    Jody and I aren't married, we've been together for over 6 years. We are very much in love but we both had bad first marriages and don't feel like messing up our great relationship by getting married.

Actually...
    She is 7 years to my senior but she carries her age well.

And Acctually...
    We ran the Dragon's Tail a few times but enjoyed the Cherahala Highway much better.

Would enjoy meeing you for sure.
    Jonny2guns4u

Thanks
    "And Acctually...We ran the Dragon's Tail a few times but enjoyed the Cherahala Highway much better."

Oh yeah...for sure...I totally agree...I was just being funny saying that about the twisties...The Dragon is cool to do once or twice in your life, but it's mostly a "I did it because it was there" thing....I'll take a nice ride through slow, rolling hills over steep mountains anyday....

I would have never guessed that she was older than you...NOT that you look bad...hahaha...just that she is definitely a "looker" in my book!!!...congrats on the great relationship, my friend...

Larry in MD