Thread: Lucky Me...!!

Thanks

Lucky Me...!!

I was lucky enough to have been chosen to drive the RSX earlier this year.! Because I own a CanAm Commander, my Deere dealer submitted my name to Deere to be considered for a focus group. Myself and four other guys from across the country were treated to a day of testing and evaluation of the RSX. Non-disclosure agreements signed by all of us prevented me from talking about the RSX and another sport model, still in the development stage, that we also tested. Now that the RSX is public, I can talk or maybe shout.! This thing is GREAT..! I like my Commander, but wish this JD had been available a year and a half ago..!! The RSX handled high speed trail riding as well or better than any SxS I have ever put my butt in.! I am biased a bit since I own a TS, a 625i and a 550S 4, but I can honestly say, Deere has a winner in the RSX if they can figure out how to get the RSX on the radar screen of all the people streaming to the Polaris, CanAm, Kawa, etc. dealers to buy FAST SxS's.....!!

Thanks
    How was the RSX,with the locked rear diff all the time,turning radius and does it tear the turf up like an atv? My 825 is open rear end it doesn't tear the turf up at all. How's the steering I couldn't find on the website that it had power steering?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdman View Post
    How was the RSX,with the locked rear diff all the time,turning radius and does it tear the turf up like an atv? My 825 is open rear end it doesn't tear the turf up at all. How's the steering I couldn't find on the website that it had power steering?
    The locked rear is, unfortunately, all you will find in all brands of true sport models..! I wish the RSX had a true differential with selectable or auto locking feature, but it don't. Steering was easy enough for me and was manual.