Thread: Switches

SouthEast Texas (Big Thicket), United States
    Thanks

Switches

I know awhile back a lot of us were looking for switches that would fit into the blank spots on our Gators. I found some at our local Ace Hardware for about $8 a switch. They are marine grade switches, 3 pole, lighted, on-off and pop right into our dashes. Hopefully, here are a few pics. of them;

Front of Switch in package
    20130925_163412.jpg

Back of Switch in package
    20130925_163446.jpg

Front of Switch
    20130925_163426.jpg

Back of Switch
    20130925_163435.jpg

Hope this is of some help for some of us.

David in TX
    2011 825i - Olive Green & Black - Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires - Bench Seat - Custom Built Backsplash - Power and Front Protection Package - Rear Protection Package - Front Hood Rack - Sprayed Cargo Box Liner - Cargo Box Mat - Tail Light Protectors - Front & Rear CV Guards - 500lb. Cargo Carrier (rear receiver) - Dual rear receiver w/extension - 150lb. Cargo Carrier (front receiver) - Tailgate feeder (rear receiver) - Fortress Brand Metal Top - Fortress Brand Windshield - 2500lb. Warn Winch - Custom Built (by me) Bow Holder - Big Sky Racks Dual Gun Holder (mounted under cab) - 2" Front Lift Kit - Upgraded Rear Suspension ( 10" x 800lb. coil springs on Polaris Ranger HD Shocks) -

Thanks
    Guess I'll have to swing by an Ace hardware to check them out. Thanks for sharing I hadn't thought of there.

Thanks
    If you need more variety of switches, such as momentary on, or a 2 position switch etc try this web site - the switches are an exact fit in the 825i dash openings.

https://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...ON-OFF&i=74298

Dan

Thanks
    I sell these custom marine switches to the Rzr and Maverick guys all the time. We can do custom text and graphics if needed. They are LED back kit in red green amber or blue.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks
    While preparing to install my winch, I did some research and found the Seachoice ones were not the same size as the openings in the 825i. The 825i has an opening of about 0.83 × 1.45.

The Seachoice contura style fit this opening the simple rockers did not since it uses a 1-in x 0.75-in panel opening. I liked the Seachoice since readily available and low cost shipping.

Eaton Cutler Hammer sells two sizes of the Euro rocker (standard and full size). The Gator uses the standard ones.

Here is a link to the datasheet. They have a variety types (illuminated, momentary, etc).

https://www.alliedelec.com/images/pro...S/70155786.pdf
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    TeamFASMotorsports: I like your "Gator Lights" switch.. I went to your website but can't find how to navigate to the items you are showing us. Tell me what I need to know to place an order.
    Thanks,

Thanks
    The switches from Overto's fit perfectly and are made for boats - so they holdup in outdoor - damp environments.

https://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...ON-OFF&i=74298

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC605 View Post
    TeamFASMotorsports: I like your "Gator Lights" switch.. I went to your website but can't find how to navigate to the items you are showing us. Tell me what I need to know to place an order.
    Thanks,
    Myself, I found the site but couldn't find the switches.

Thanks
    Sec605, you can find this switch in red or blue lights at Amazon.com. I searched for Gator Lights Switch. Oh yeah, the price is $22.99 & $23.99 from Amazon.
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

Thanks
    I bought switches from this place: https://otrattw.net/

IMG_3853.jpg IMG_3854.jpg

I haven't had the chance to install them yet, but they arrived very quickly. This particular model cost about $14 each.
    2012 JD855D OPS Black Poly Roof, Deluxe Cargo Box, Front and Rear Protection, Power Lift, Front Hood Rack, Rear Screen (homemade), 800 Watt Inverter, Front and Rear 4" square 27 watt LED lights, Bad Lands 2500lb Winch installed in bed, Front and Rear CV Guards