Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting communication error with forum

Thanks

Anyone else getting communication error with forum

I usually can view the forum but when I want to reply I may get this error for some time. It will clear up, It seems like the server (probably hosts other forums too) is getting overloaded.

A communication error occurred: ""
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    I'm not getting an error message but I have been wondering if something was wrong or just not many people posting because I have been seeing very few "new messages".
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    Holidays usually stall off some postings. The lurkership goes up thoe.

All seems to be running super fast on my end and also on my smart phone. Please let me know if anyone else is having any issues and I will put in a server review IT request.

Thanks
    No problems here. Speedy response.
    2013 XUV 825i Olive/Black--Black Alloy Wheels and Bighorns, Front and Rear CV Guards, Power Tilt, Front and Rear Protection Packages, Front Hood Rack, OPS Poly Roof, Switch Box, Front and Rear Mid-Range Lights, Long Range Lights, Bench Seat, Superwinch Terra 45, CMP Winch Mount, Comfort Straps and Camo Cover

Thanks
    It is speedy most of the time but one every few days it gives me the error I mentioned.

There is the other gator site and NEVER have experience issue with that site...now someone will tell me they are hosted by the same server.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    It is speedy most of the time but one every few days it gives me the error I mentioned.

There is the other gator site and NEVER have experience issue with that site...now someone will tell me they are hosted by the same server.
    Hi Bunky,
    Just sent an email to IT too look into things and for suggestions.

Thanks
    I usually can view the forum but when I want to reply I may get this error for some time. It will clear up, It seems like the server (probably hosts other forums too) is getting overloaded.

A communication error occurred: ""
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
    Hi Bunky,
    He just replied back. He is super fast.
    Last year this time we had a bad crash. All was taken and put on a new server that's been running like a top. I had to bump up my coverage bandwidth because the site is growing at a nice rate. I wish all the lurkers would join because the amount of people lurking is huge.
    My IT guy asked if you could take a screen shot of what you see and either put it in here or send it to me directly at WOEII@AOL.COM.

I also put in part of the request to add some holiday snow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WOEII View Post
    Hi Bunky,
    My IT guy asked if you could take a screen shot of what you see and either put it in here or send it to me directly at WOEII@AOL.COM.
    I will report but I see but basically the forum never loads. It takes 10 seconds for the message. I will note date/time when I see it again.
    Al

Thanks
    I will report but I see but basically the forum never loads. It takes 10 seconds for the message. I will note date/time when I see it again.
    Where on it for ya bud!

Thanks
    SUGGESTION: I tried to start a new post, and that button is a devil to find. Perhaps that is why there are so few new posts. I forget how I found the icon/button, but I know I spent twenty minutes, pre--second evening libation!

Also see highlighting the smileys will not give meaning; however, clicking on more, gets everything. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help any problems...
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast