Thread: Canopy and Windshield

Thanks

Canopy and Windshield

Forgive me if this is something that's already been heavily discussed, but I'm trying to find information on which canopy/windshield setup is the most preferred for a TX. I just bought one and really think I'm going to be wanting to add these options. Thanks.

SouthEast Texas (Big Thicket), United States
    Thanks
    I bought a roof and glass windshield from https://www.fortressatv.com/ through my JD Dealer. The windshield is similar to the JD polycarbonate windshield in that you can remove a metal piece below the glass to allow air to vent through during warmer days. I then had a buddy of mine build me a metal backsplash because with a top and windshield a vortex is formed and dust will choke you outa the cab.

David in TX
    2011 825i - Olive Green & Black - Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires - Bench Seat - Custom Built Backsplash - Power and Front Protection Package - Rear Protection Package - Front Hood Rack - Sprayed Cargo Box Liner - Cargo Box Mat - Tail Light Protectors - Front & Rear CV Guards - 500lb. Cargo Carrier (rear receiver) - Dual rear receiver w/extension - 150lb. Cargo Carrier (front receiver) - Tailgate feeder (rear receiver) - Fortress Brand Metal Top - Fortress Brand Windshield - 2500lb. Warn Winch - Custom Built (by me) Bow Holder - Big Sky Racks Dual Gun Holder (mounted under cab) - 2" Front Lift Kit - Upgraded Rear Suspension ( 10" x 800lb. coil springs on Polaris Ranger HD Shocks) -

Thanks
    Thanks for the information. I'm checking with some JD dealers in the surrounding area to see what they have available as well. I think a split/ventilated windshield might be preferable during the summer months. :-)