Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture Requests?

Thanks
    I can't amagine taking on a job like this. I'm hoping keeping SeaFoam in the gas will limit my problems. When I use my sprayer, about every 3 months, I have to let it idle for long periods or it drains my battery. I guess I'm looking at trouble though I do run it on the beach for hours at a time, none stop, looking for Sea Turtles. We run my 550 s4 flat out on the Island Streets also.

Thanks
    Keeping an eye out for signs of a blown head gasket would be the only thing I would recommend in addition to taking it out and driving it. Then once Deere replaces your head gaskets I've heard the new ones solve the problem so it does not seem to be a re-occurring thing. Your drives through town and along the beach are perfect for the engine and do a lot to keep it in good shape. I also think there is some variation in the carburetors and I got one on the bad end of the spectrum and it's my fault for not pressing Deere while it was still under warranty.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12