Thread: Track Kits for the Gator 825i

Threaded View

Thanks
    Recently inspected all four of the tracks & 1 of the rear units needs seals & bearings replaced in the main hub & some of the guide wheels. Red dirt got past the outer cap & seals to ruin the bearings.
    If anybody is looking at buying used tracks:
    1. Look at all the guide wheels for flat spots-- a sign the tracks weren't thawed between uses.
    2. Pull all inspection covers off the guide & idler wheels, if dirt or debris are inside than the seals & bearing maybe compromised.
    3. If track is torn or ragged in appearance than it was probably driven in 2 wheel drive or abused some other way. These units should only be driven in 4 wheel drive.

Still waiting on the last parts from the transfer kit I ordered. Well there isn't enough snow in upstate New York to use them yet anyway.

bradhill, thanks for the heads up. I decided not to get the lift kit from PDI Racing after reading some extremely bad online customer service reviews & my calls or emails not being returned.
    Last edited by BillT; 12-23-2018 at 07:16 PM.
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BillT For This Useful Post:

jd.rasentrac (12-24-2018)