Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 825i Shipped

Thanks

825i Shipped

Talked with the dealership today, my 825i shipped from Deere on the 7th. The gator's were on a "quality" hold and just started to ship again. It's been about a month since I ordered it. Waiting for the glass doors to arrive as well, all the other parts are there. Will update when it arrives. He had no information on the quality issue, perhaps it was the noisy front driveshaft reported here earlier.

Thanks
    If you find out let us know.

Thanks
    I ordered mine on the 18th of November and got it on the 7th of December. Man I love that thing I have been waiting for 2 years to get one. I don't know who was more excited about getting it me or my 4 yr old.

Thanks
    [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Please let us know about the quality issue when you find out what the issue was. My 855D doors arrived with the Gator bundle but another gentleman ordered his 855D last week and they told him his doors were scheduled to ship March 7th, because they can't keep up with the demand. I'm still waiting for my dealer to get the PowerTach snow blade in.[/COLOR]

Thanks
    Gator is in and I may try and get it Thursday. They said the doors are not in and no ship date on them. If anyone knows of another dealer that may have a set in stock please let me know. I am going to contact Deere direct tomorrow to see if I can find out whats going on with the doors.

Thanks
    I ordered the Poly Cab on Dec. 2. They are telling me it'll be Jan. 5th before it gets here. I'm thinking JD is having parts issues.

Thanks
    Picking up the Gator Thursday. Glass doors and tool box still not in but the dealer said they would deliver/install them when they arrived. Will post pictures when I get it home.

Thanks
    m38inmaine,

Do you know what the "quality" hold was? My 825i is suppose to be delivered the end of Jan.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Still nothing on the Quality hold. I took delivery of the 825 and have a delivery date for the glass doors the second week of this month.
    2011 825i

Thanks
    I really like the deluxe cab on mine. Once you get by the sticker shock and you go out in nasty weather on a regular basis you realise how much more you use the machine because of creature comfort than if you were out in the cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast