Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Gators!

Thanks

Show us your Gators!

In an effort to get some traffic on this forum, how about posting some pictures of your Gators? Highlights of different modifications and accessories would be great. Let's get some discussion going.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flyinlow402 For This Useful Post:

jd.rasentrac (12-28-2017)

Thanks
    Here is my new 825i. Has just about every option but the cab and the super high seats (I would have them if they were yellow) I added the rear protection package and the ops soft roof as seen in the last pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dieselsmith For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cool Gator Pics

Heres our 2008 Gator XUV 620i. Bought new and has about 300hrs now. Deluxe cab, front/rear lights, heavy susp. Front JD V-Plow for it that works great, pwr dump, bedliner (originally had spray in liner but kept denting the bed up so bought the plastic liner), went through 2 differentials in 150hrs each, dont know why but kept binding the front wheels up and making gear grinding sounds.

Our other gator is a 1999 Gator 6x4 has anywhere from 900-1200hrs on it(new hr meter just installed), runs great, pwr dump, just made a brushguard kinda like JD's only it cost me about $25 instead if like $250!!!!!!!!!!!! Made a 2" reciever for the rear, bedliner, all the fenders are broke at bolt holes lol but I made custom rear fenders that are bulletproof!!!! Aluminum with Rumber(super hard ruber) skin. Been wrecked once into huge ass oak tree and totaled the front left suspension(not by me).

Might look at a new 6x4 with deluxe cab but debating the 825i..... What do you all think???
    The new TH 6x4 gas or the 825i Gas with Deluxe cabs??? Both are comparable in capacities (i think) but need something for the trails, hauling wood, trailers, ect. WORKHORSE!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gatorxuv620i For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I traded my 2003 4x2 Gator with 260 hrs on a 2007 620i XUV.
    I use it for waterfowl hunting when close to home and mowing the pasture with the Swisher pull behind mower. The seat covers are my Army duffle bags. They fit well and keep the seats like new.
    Dave

Thanks
    nice gator, like the darker green/black

Thanks
    Good lookin Gators!
    Here is my beast! 08 XUV 850D
    125ish hrs.

Shes my off roadin Caddy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WOEII For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Where did you get that carbon steering wheel cover? Nice looking Gator! I wanted a diesel but ended up with the 825i. The speed sucked me in!
    Last edited by dieselsmith; 01-25-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    Where did you get that carbon steering wheel cover? Nice looking Gator! I wanted a diesel but ended up with the 825i. The speed sucked me in!
    https://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/c...ageServlet_Alt
    Took some of the special edition goodies from the parts section. Also got carbon fiber box stickers. Final touch would have been the black carbon fiber hood but they wanted crazy cash for it.

Thanks
    About 25 bucks for the steering wheel cover? I have to say it again-your Gator is sweet. My old 620i was the same color as yours and I hated it. What you have done with the wheels and decals really puts some glimmer in the olive green. I like it! Plus it smells like a school bus, love that!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    About 25 bucks for the steering wheel cover? I have to say it again-your Gator is sweet. My old 620i was the same color as yours and I hated it. What you have done with the wheels and decals really puts some glimmer in the olive green. I like it! Plus it smells like a school bus, love that!
    Thanks man!

It was not my favorite color at first either. I bought it from a friend who was going to use it to plow sidewalks for his landscaping company. He never followed thru and it really just sat out back with his trucks for 3 seasons. This is what 3 seasons did to the hood. 2 coats of wax brought the shine right back to showroom.

I just gotta get that hood!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast