Thread: I see JD raised the retail prices for this year!

Thanks

I see JD raised the retail prices for this year!

I just built the same Gator I have on their website and they have raised the prices. 699 for the Bighorn kit! Thats up 100 bucks from last year alone! I hear guys saying it was originally 489. Power and protection package is up at least another 100 bucks if not more. I'm just venting....

Thanks
    I hear ya, to buy our gator again only new would be an aditional @ $1200 between all the option price increases. If any thing they should lower them.... lol

Thanks
    I bought mine late October last year and the bighorn package with silver alloy wheels cost me $489.00.
    2011 825i

Thanks
    You have an 825i gatorxuv620i? If so you should change your user name! Just buying mine in Nov. I was shocked to see that big of increases. Glad I didn't wait to get the ps version, by the time you add the ps and all the other options it would add up to about 2K more. That pisses me off about the wheels, wonder what else they jacked up. How could they justify 489-599 in a month then to 699 in another couple months?
    Last edited by dieselsmith; 01-25-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks

Price increase

Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    You have an 825i gatorxuv620i? If so you should change your user name! Just buying mine in Nov. I was shocked to see that big of increases. Glad I didn't wait to get the ps version, by the time you add the ps and all the other options it would add up to about 2K more. That pisses me off about the wheels, wonder what else they jacked up. How could they justify 489-599 in a month then to 699 in another couple months?
    It's called supply and demand.

Thanks
    I Lucked out. My dealer sent me a quote and was valid till the 31 of jan. I ordered my new 825i on the 27th of jan and when looking at deere's site, the prices had went up. He didnt charge me for the price increase thank goodness. Im new to the board so here's my hello to all of yall.

Thanks
    dieselsmith I dont have the new 825i, just our 08 620i XUV and a 99 6x4 gator. Looking at the new ones but scared about the front diff problems everyone (including me) is having. Has anyone heard of these type of problems in the diesel XUV gators??? Im not finding anybody out there that is... wierd

Thanks
    Its the same diff, just a diesel instead of gas.