Thread: XUV 850D VS. XUV 620i????

Thanks

XUV 850D VS. XUV 620i????

I have a 08 xuv 620i and was considering trading it in on a 850D xuv. Wandering if theres anyone here that has their own opinion about the 850D and any problems the 850d has I might want to watch out for. Also does the 850D XUV have any problems with the front differential??? Ive already had myne replaced once and adjusted ????? times and it still has problems. Thanks for your input

Thanks
    I highly doubt there are any motor problems, I know that the diesel doesn't have the enclosed clutch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    I highly doubt there are any motor problems, I know that the diesel doesn't have the enclosed clutch.

Thanks
    ya ive heard about the clutch not being enclosed but ive also heard that the new 855D has an enclosed so maybe i can retrofit it in... im trying to get away from the differential problem mainly because my JD dealer did the warranty on it once and I dont want to pay the ungodly amount they want to do it again... Have you guys had any problems with yours??? Ive heard the new 825I in another thread is also having front diff problems but not only the noise coming from it but some kind of bearing that has gone out as early as 5hrs. JD needs to get their stuff together or they are gonna have lots of pi**ed off customers and a ton of warranty claims.

Thanks
    Well broke down about 2 weeks ago and had to go talk with our dealer and ended up staying and learning from the tech himself (buddy of myne) on how to adjust valve clearence and we went to check the oil in the front diff and we like to never got the drainplug out of the side. Then on top of that we went to adjust the lash on the front diff and the adjusting screw has been stripped out!!! (Its been serviced at the dealer since new) hmmmm, maybe thats why they have all new techs as of late last year... anyway took the gator home and tryed easy-outing the screw but afraid ill really screw it up so went back to dealer today and talked to the owner himself and agreed to bring it up and since it was their fault they would fix it free of charge!!!!! WHEWWWHOOOO!!!! Ya. so ill keep you updated on how it goes. Already had the whole front diff replaced once so see what they do now. If they had a 855D on the lot id load it and take that home instead. Still leary about the whole 825i being brand new and not really tested(by customers). Gonna miss that cab hauling wood for almost a mile in 0-5F temps!!!! Damn its cold lol