Thread: Gun Rack for 825i

Hybrid View

Thanks

Gun Rack for 825i

Any ideas or suggestions out there for attaching a gun rack to the 825i? I see Koplin has a "utility gear bar" that mounts to the rear roll cage and then you can mount their rifle holder onto that however, I eventually want to get a rear windshield and I think the way the gun rack mounts will interfere with the mount of the windshield??? Hope that makes sense, basically the gun rack mounts around the rear roll cage vertical bars and I think most rear windshields also mount around the rear vertical bars. I have the high performance seats with a center counsel so I can't mount any rifle holders in the cab on the floor either.

Thanks
    Check out this link , https://www.ruggedgear.com/index.cfm/...rod/prd187.htm they make a unit that will fit in the cab of the Gator. Also, JD makes a dual Koplin gun boot rack that uses the lock n ride system that attaches to the bed, not the roll cage. I am going to try the in-cab RG mount.
    2011 825i

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m38inmaine View Post
    Check out this link , https://www.ruggedgear.com/index.cfm/...rod/prd187.htm they make a unit that will fit in the cab of the Gator. Also, JD makes a dual Koplin gun boot rack that uses the lock n ride system that attaches to the bed, not the roll cage. I am going to try the in-cab RG mount.
    Did you ever get the Ruggedgear floor mount gun rack? How did it fit?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr74 View Post
    Did you ever get the Ruggedgear floor mount gun rack? How did it fit?
    Thanks
    I have used the Rugged Gear removeable two gun racks for years. I have two of them mounted in the Gator bed and install/remove as needed. I have had no problems with them and would buy them again, if needed. I believe there is a pic of my current gator ( in the pics thread) with one of them mounted.
    Dave

Thanks
    I bought a 410 Snake Charmer gun to carry on the Gator, any ideas where to carry the gun besides the rear on the roll cage. Do they make a holster type mount that I could mount to the dash or somewhere else, this gun is very short with a pistol type grip.

John

Thanks
    Thanks for the quick reply. Does anybody have pictures they wouldn't mind sharing on how their rifles are mounted on the gator? I am a new owner of an 825i and I am trying to set it up right! Thanks!

Thanks
    I'm also looking for a aftermarket bed rails that can extend the size of the box and i can mount my kolpin hard gun cases to. I made one for my 2009 xuv but it won't mount on the new box.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GATORDONE View Post
    I'm also looking for a aftermarket bed rails that can extend the size of the box and i can mount my kolpin hard gun cases to. I made one for my 2009 xuv but it won't mount on the new box.
    That is a good idea, do you have any pictures you could share of your 2009 with the gun rack? Thanks