Thread: Hey deiselsmith, fuse question.

Thanks

Hey deiselsmith, fuse question.

Seems like I recall with all the lights on your 825i, you were told to change the key switch fuse from 15 to 20 amp.
    Am I right? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thats right, thats what JD says to do. Apparently too much juice flows through there after you are all lit up.

Thanks
    Which Fuse for what Lights please.

I usually read all the Installation Manuals through and through and I didn't see anything about changing any fuses. I have added the Adventure Light Kit and I am in the process of adding 2 sets of Mid-Range Light Kits and I have not read anywhere to change a Fuse...yet. Of course like I said I am in the middle of installing the Mid-Range Kit. I have the Light Switch Kit and all the wiring run. I have not drilled the holes in the Roof and installed the Lights yet.

Forgive me guys, I've been really sick and didn't read carefully. I see now which Fuse. I guess the question should have been was it in a Installation Manual or did JD just suggest it because of multiple Light Kits?
    Last edited by jonny2guns4u; 04-23-2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Duh, didn't read closely...
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    Thats right, thats what JD says to do. Apparently too much juice flows through there after you are all lit up.
    Thanks man.

Thanks
    The first 15 amp key switch one. Actually leave the 15 in and see how long it takes to blow with all the lights. Mine blew when I was in 4X4, reverse and every light was on.