Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steel Wheels/Tires Wanted

Hybrid View

Thanks

Steel Wheels/Tires Wanted

In the future if any of you 825I owner's decide to upgrade to alloy wheels you may decide to sell you steel wheels and tires, I would be very much interested in a spare set of tires/wheels.

Larry

Thanks
    Hey Larry, Ive got a complete set of steel rims off of out 620i with center caps, nuts and all. They are a tad bit different looking than the new steel rims but I upgraded to a set of aluminum rims and don't need these anymore. Let me know if this sounds interesting.

Thanks
    I am unfamiliar with the size, wheels and lug pattern between the 620i and the 825i. Quesitons; What is the size difference between the two machines? Is the lug pattern the same? My many thanks.

Larry

Thanks
    Hi Larry, The actual rims are the same size as what yours are. The bolt pattern appears to be the same as well but please check one thing for me on yours. Measure the distance from one lug nut to the furthest lug nut away from the other (center to center of the lugs). Myne is 4&3/4" between from center to center. That will tell us if the bolt pattern is truly the same. Thanks
    Last edited by gatorxuv620i; 04-09-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    The bolt pattern is the same but the offset is different, You have to see if the rim will clear the brake caliper.

Thanks
    Thank you GATORDONE: Larry I'm going to the JD dealer Tuesday a bout's and ill take my steel rim up there and since my friend owns the dealer he should let me see if it'll all work out.

Thanks
    In a earlier post by Steve_in_semich where he states the lug pattern for the 825I is 5X4.5? I can see where the back space would be of major consideration. I anxiously awiat you answer. If they fit could you please email me some pictures of them at lfcote@roadrunner.com

Very respectfully,
    Larry
    Deputy347k9

Thanks
    Sure thing, ill get some pics sent to you and I'm curious myself to see if they will work.

Thanks
    Hey, I went to the JD dealer today and measured the offset, bolt pattern, hub size and all. By putting the older (620i) steel rims on your gator they will give your suspension both front and back an extra 1" of room!!!! IDK why JD made the newer ones bigger but they did for some reason. Anyway long story short they will fit your gator perfectly!!! Ill get some pics of them tomorrow. They have no scratches on them and come complete with hub caps, lug nuts, and the wheels.

Thanks
    Hey Larry, sorry its taken so long to post pictures, I've been having some computer problems and finally ended up wiping my computer and completely putting a new system on it. All good and working now though!!! Anyway, Here's some pics of them. The only defects are on the inside of one of the front rims and one of the back rims. It looks like something rubbed the paint off and just basically made a ring inside that's smaller than half of a penny. Other than that on the outside where you mainly see is spotless. I ran slime in all 4 and that's what the black stuff is on the inside of the rims. It comes off very easily but don't see any since in it. Let me know what ya think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast