Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Gator is here

Thanks
    Does this type of roof have any impact on what windshield you can or cannot use? I really like the look of this one vs. the poly, but if you cant easily mount a windshield I might change my mind.

Looks good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skimiljes View Post
    Does this type of roof have any impact on what windshield you can or cannot use? I really like the look of this one vs. the poly, but if you cant easily mount a windshield I might change my mind.

Looks good.
    I really have no idea if the Deere windshield would be a problem or not. If I were you, I would contact DiamondbackUTV and ask them. I'm sure they know. I won't be worrying about a windshield for many months to come. I will want all the cool air I can get. lol

Thanks
    I got mine about a month ago.. I really like it. but I have two probleums with it, 1 is drive shaft rattle and the other is TPS cuts on and off at 2500 rpms. I have little over 100 miles on it now.. I got to take it to the dealer, but I hate to give it up for ever how long they have\
    to have it..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allenflucas View Post
    I got mine about a month ago.. I really like it. but I have two probleums with it, 1 is drive shaft rattle and the other is TPS cuts on and off at 2500 rpms. I have little over 100 miles on it now.. I got to take it to the dealer, but I hate to give it up for ever how long they have\
    to have it..
    I promise you would rather catch it now while still new and in warranty. What dealer do you use? I am down in St. Clair county. I am not sure where McKenzie AL is. FYI, some buddies and myself go rideing very often. I take my gator with me, but I do not beat on it because its not for that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post
    I really have no idea if the Deere windshield would be a problem or not. If I were you, I would contact DiamondbackUTV and ask them. I'm sure they know. I won't be worrying about a windshield for many months to come. I will want all the cool air I can get. lol
    I have the aluminum hard top and just installed the JD no scratch poly windshield. It worked perfect. The only thing i dont like about roof is it dont cover the rear crossbar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234