Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which options should you get from dealer and which from aftermarket?

Thanks
    Wow, looks like in some parts of the US the dealers really stick it to you. In the DFW area in Texas where I live the local dealer will sell me the 825i for 5%-8% off of list, that's the out-the-door price. So if the base 825i is $11.199 you can buy it for somewhere around $10,300 OTD, that includes everything, freight, setup, paper work, everything. Now in Texas and probably other states you can get a tax exempt for farm or ranch use, that would be purchasing the unit with that state exempt. In Texas where everyone has a farm or ranch (well not everyone) you just fill out the state exempt form and you get the exemption, I don't know how your state would handle that. Not to sound dishonest here, but the dealers offer the form and the State of Texas does not check these forms, I personally do have a small two acre so called ranch, so I have no problem in signing the form. All accessories are sold at 10% off of list, but you would have to pay the state sales tax if not purchased at the time of delivery of your new unit, I assume they just don't want to mess with the paper work. Good Luck and get you best deal where you live.

John

Thanks
    A 6x10 will work but its tight. I bought a 6x12 and it works great.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bucksnort View Post
    A 6x10 will work but its tight. I bought a 6x12 and it works great.
    Except I traded my 5x8 to a guy who needed something smaller for a 6x12 dual axle.

Thanks
    At least 6x10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12