Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many keys?

Thanks
    id be surprised if a screwdriver didn't work and the key was for show. LOL!
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Today I was at the local John Deere dealershp as I need 2 quarts of paint, while there I did remember wanting another key. The owner told me I had two keys? I advised him I did not! He told me to look agian inside the package of documents I received at purchase. Not wanting to drive the 20 miles again I still purchased an extra key for just under $3.00. At home I checked the package and sure enough there was the second key! Now I have three, guess if I need to borrow your Gator I will have the keys.

Thanks
    I thought the same thing Deputy. I went and looked in the packet before I called the dealer and said, "hey what's up with one key"? lol

Thanks
    I only received ONE key with my new gator today. I asked about a second key and the owner of the dealership said that was correct that only one key came with the Gator and that they had complained to JD to no avail. I asked about getting a second key and he said that they sell them in parts, so I went and bought one, just in case. I did think that after just having spent 12,000 on a new toy the least he could have done, especially as the owner of the dealership, he could have given me $3.25 key, but no, I had to pay the parts guy $ 3.25.

Thanks
    I must be lucky. I got 2 with mine. My dealer might have thrown one in to be nice. Who knows.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    My salesman gave me 3 keys with key rings with his dealership info on it, and he said he meant to get me some hats... yes hats not hat, he said come by the showroom and they will be in a bag behind his desk if he is not there. Tri-Green Equipment bought almost all the dealerships around the area (and closed many of them) (The 3 close to me) so I was somewhat skeptical, big chain no personal service ect... boy was I wrong, I?m very impressed with my salesman and the dealership as a whole. I'll be back!

Thanks
    Mine gave me 2 hats as well. One for me and my buddy who was with me.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

Thanks
    Well mine didn't give me a hat and I purchased in one month a new JD X300 riding mower and the 825i Gator. I guess thinking that he gave me a great deal on both I could get my own hat, but I think he just forgot. Now maybe it's because I was too busy asking for posters of a JD riding mower and one of the new 825i Gator, which after going back to his parts department he came back with two nice JD posters that JD sent them to hang up in the showroom. I was much more excited over them then a hat, they will look nice in the shop. I'm still looking for a Gator Hat as I know many of you are to.

John
    Usually found down by my lake or cruising the neighborhood

Thanks
    I would love to find a gator hat. I have a bunch of JD hats but no gator ones.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

Thanks
    Though I did purchase one extra key, I now have three. No doubt one or more will end up in my "key draw", area for keys that I just can't remember what they go to! Several years ago I purchased a new in the box trailer hitch locking system, came with two keys. With my new enclosed trailer I thought that would be a very nice addition for protection, can't find the darn keys.

My local dealer did give me one hat and one for a friend who came along. Also, John Deere sent a pretty pink one for my wife. Local dealer also gave me the first filter and oil for the 8 hour change. Not a bunch of money out of thier pocket but a very nice jesture that I really appreciate. Over the years I have received a number of new hats, oil, filters and key rings but of course I have spent several years worth of wages there also. I could have drove about 40 miles to NH where I could have purchased the 825i tax free, instead I chose to purchase from my local dealer out of customer loyality. From that one dealership I have had dealings with the great grandfather (purchased cows), grandfather (purchased new farm tractor, bucket, ridingl lawn mower, tiller, fertilizer spreader, mowers and my first new gator), grandson (purchased my new 825i) and last but not least from the great grandson I purchased a new diesel lawn mower. I know all by name as all know who I am also. One time when business was closed for Christmas holiday I had a major problem with one tractor that I needed in a bad way, without quesiton they drove to my farm and trailered it to their shop for emergency repair. Does not get better then that. There are times I gripe because I don't get what I want, 20K machine for 10K but I also realize they must make money to stay in business. I will continue to purchase from them and will continue my attempts for further discounts.

very respectfully,
    Larry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast