Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toys

Thanks
    Two more pictures of the trailer!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
    Two more pictures of the trailer!
    Very nice Deputy!!!
    Should have the outside of it painted just like the gator sittin inside.

Thanks
    Okay,

How do you get out of the Gator once you pull it in? BTW that is a Kick @$$ toy hauler!
    Last edited by jonny2guns4u; 04-20-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Added Kudos
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    There is just enough room for me to get my fat tail out. Great room front and rear, side would be fine for a normal sized man. Going to paint the inside and dress her up a bit. Not sure what I am going to do with the outside yet?

Thanks
    Mine is for hauling my Harley. I would have loved to got something like yours but $6k is just a little rich for my blood. I got this Car Carrier the other day for $1750. Like new but gently used for $600 off. I snagged it quick.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    Ooooooooo! Is that a Cummins? Tell me its a 6-speed?
    Yeah the Cummins. But sorry Atomatic. I've driven standards my whole life. I was ready for the Automatic. She's Chipped with a Cold Air Intake and the Cat has ben circumcised. Strait pipe all the way out! loud and proud!
    Jonny2guns4u

Thanks
    That is a good price on that car hauler as it really looks new! I could have reduced the cost of the trailer if I didn't want the upper and lower cabinets and had gone with a steel frame and walls. I went aluminium for weight reduction as well as ZERO rust. If I ever sold it I think I would get more of my money back being it's aluminum.

This morning I am going to the town hall to register the trailer then to Yankee Customs to have the Denali wired for the braking system. I guess the wires are all there they just have to match them up to a controller.

Then, I have to think of what I want on the outside to break up all the black, any ideas?

Inside I am going to paint the floor light non skid gray and the walls, have not decided the color yet, might go white?

I am open for suggestions! Maybe some custom vinal graphics for the outside. Being a retired Marine that spent many years in aviation I am thinking along that line, I don't know what to hell I am thinking!

Thanks
    I'm thinking you need to put some steps under that door on the second floor...

Thanks
    You must have spotted the milk crate below the door! You are correct though as I do need a set of steps. I am going to look on flea bay and see if anyone has some decent aluminum steps that I can install. Just made my appointment for the Denali to be wired with a brake controller. Yankee Customs is going to do it come next Monday at 1100 hours. Top of the line controller for $78.00 and $45.00 for install.

Now I got to surf around and look for vinal graphics. Maybe hot pink!!!!!

Thanks
    I left the outside of my trailer plain. Two reasons. First, I like the clean look. I usually de-badge everything. The second is, I figured if I put HD logos on the trailer that just says "break into me." I was wanting to put the black and white checker board on my floor and white walls. Kind of a Racing scheme. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Jonny2guns4u

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast