Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Horn Kit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator_Racer View Post
    i know most of you guys are looking at JD accessories there are a lot more choices out there for horns lighting and so on.

for lighting the technology that deere is selling is from warn they are about 15 years behind the lighting market has far surpassed what is offered there are HID and LED that draw next to nothing on the altenator and the prices have come down a ton

as for running out of pre cut holes that is not a big deal either there is really nothing behind the dash you have room for what ever you like
    I got the warn lights because they were included in the outdoorsman package when I ordered my gator. I guess I got the rest of them simply because of the convenience of them. The included mounting brackets, wiring harness, and easy install. I am not much of a fabricator when it comes to that stuff. I don't have the time or the patiences. Maybe when some of the bulbs blow in them I will see if they offer any HID or LED bulbs that will fit them.

Thanks
    I love thier Wiring Harnesses. They always add a pigtail to add additional stuff later.

Thanks
    I installed the air horn from Amazon, with a $9.99 switch from auto-zone. It's a great fit, loud & manly like the machine ! if I knew how to post pictures I would.

Dan

Thanks
    put the pics on photobucket and copy the url then paste it bud.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    I installed the Stebel compact air horn, was an easy install, nice and loud for sure. I bought it thru Amazon, but it was shipped from Biker Highway in Van Nuys, Ca. I mention this, and hope I am allowed to, because the first horn I received malfunctioned, I contacted Biker Highway by telephone and they did not even wait until they received the defective horn they immediately shipped out a new horn and told me not to be concerned, just throw the defective horn in the trash. Great people to deal with, great customer service.

Thanks
    Do you have pics? i just ordered that same horn.

Thanks

2013 825i Horn kit

I just ordered a Stebel compact air horn on Amazon and was wondering if any one had pics for the install on the gator?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234