Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Gator 825i overheats!!!

Thanks
    Ya got me on that one LOL!!!
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post
    Please explain what "flux a wait" means. One more thing, what is a "dtac case"?
    Dtac case is a j.d. bulliton that is sent out to the service dept at the dealership explaning a potential problem on a piece of equipment.

Thanks
    where can I find some Flux a wait........
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Ah yes, you learn something new every day.....lol

Thanks
    Dtac is deere tech assist line for dealer use only dealers put in service question request and is sent to factory for further assitance. As a service manger for a deer dealer and also an 825i owner i'll try to answer questions put on this forum as i have time to help out other owners

Thanks
    Nice!!! Welcome RON IMI
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

Thanks
    I plan on taking my gator to Colorado too. What is required from the state of Colorado to ride on the jeep trails in the national parks?

Thanks
    This just started with mine now. I purchased it brand new in May 2011. I live not even a mile away from the farm and before I can get there the fan kicks on and several times throughout chores also. I checked the antifreeze when this all first started happening and it was out, so I put in more. The fan didn't kick on for about a day and now it's doing it again. I don't understand how it could have been out of antifreeze when i've only had it 7 mos and never noticed a leak. This isn't the only problem, there have been wire issues, heater issues, along with fuses blowing alot, brake problems, and a few other minor things. For what I paid for this machine I expected better. I can't stand the thought of sending it back to the shop AGAIN! grrrr! Thankfully it's under warranty. Hopefully they can get all the kinks out of it before it runs out!

Thanks
    Ron, when I start my 2011 825i's the radiator fan kicks in and the high temp light flashes along with the check engine light (service indicator light). I know it is not overheating, it has been sitting in a cold storage building! My dealer did replace the coolant sensor once and about a month later the same problem occurred. If I let the machine idle for 5 -10 minutes the light goes off and it runs fine. If I try to run the machine with the light on, it spits and sputters and nearly dies. Any insight?

Thanks
    to dalepep, you sound just like me. My gator was bought in June of 2011 and does the exact same thing. I took it in 3 times with no luck. I completed the grounding wire change myself, as the dealership could not find time to do it. "could not reproduce problem in shop" were the words I kept hearing. However, the machine has "self healed" itself and not acted up in about two months. I'm sure it will do it again before too long. If the warranty is out by then, I will start one large fight to get it honored. The dealership was supposed to have some sort of code reader or diagnostic machine sent down from somewhere to troubleshoot. however, every time I take it in, the problem miraculously disappears. So frustrating!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast