Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accesories and Parts

Thanks
    If mine turns out nice enough, I'll see what I can do :-)
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Along the line of accessories, is there a place on the John Deere web site that you can look at accessories, etc to where you can see a picture of them along with a price? Also, I think I have seen on here people talking about a "catalog". Where is it available and does it list the prices? thanks and have a great evening.

dj
    Last edited by plateauman57; 01-26-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    I have an accesory catalog (paper back - 40 pages - color) from my JD dealer. It has about 125 options. 90% of have pictures and price. The website is nice for pics, but prices are not given. It's called "Gator Utility Vehicle Attachments".
    Gator Hunter
    "Hunt Hard, Shoot Straight, Kill Clean, Apologize to No One..."

Thanks
    Usually, when they don't post the prices in a catalog like that, they are embarrassed at what they are charging for the stuff!!!...hahaha....kinda like buying parts for Catepillar, Harley Davidson, and anything that has "Marine" in the description...

I've bought my share of those listed above, and now I can add John Deere to that list...I've always bought JD Lawn Tractors (my newest, a X545 or X540...can't remember what it is now...duh..), but I've always traded them in for a new one every 5 years or so before I had to buy too many parts for them...one thing John Deere does have often is very attractive financing for these big toys...

I guess it doesn't matter because I still haven't seen anything on the market that I would trade my 825i for...I love my Gator, and I'll probably keep adding accessories for it as long as they keep making new ones...I just hope there will be more aftermarket companies making parts for the 825's and 855's as they become more popular...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Thanks Gator Hunter. Will check with my dealer for one. Like Regulator said, it bothers me when no prices are listed.

Thanks
    Several years ago when I was restoring my Impala SS I wanted a very nice but different Chevrolet "Bow Tie" grill emblem to replace the white factory "Bow Tie". There was a man in the Long Island NY area that built me one, using a RED Bow Tie he outlined it with small red LED lights. This emblem looks factory! I have a switch under the dash where I can turn it on or off. Really looks sharp going down the road and yet it does not light up the front of the car. If I recall he was charging us about $125.00 for the completed emblem shipped.

It can be done!

Larry

Thanks
    Holy cow! I actually found the catalog I described above online...

https://www.deere.com/en_US/docs/zmag...nts_zmags.html

And here's a page that has all their current catalogs (same ones you get at the dealer):

https://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/...rochures.page?
    Gator Hunter
    "Hunt Hard, Shoot Straight, Kill Clean, Apologize to No One..."

Thanks
    Catalogs are the down fall of my life! I look at them and I find stuff that I NEED!

Larry

Thanks
    thanks gator hunter. saved me a trip.

Thanks
    One item I have been considering is the 5 gallon fuel pack, LP30320. I think over priced but I really like how it clamps into the bed of the 825i. Sometime when metal detecting you just might need that extra fuel.

Has anyone here purchased this option, if so what do you think of it?

Fuel pack, 5 gallon with quick clamping, LP30320 $84.99

Larry from Me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast