Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About to order a 825i - need a little help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by missouri gator View Post
    Yes the maxxis tires are worth the extra money, the steel wheels are 12 inch, included in the 700.00 dollars are 14 inch wheels with the maxxis tires, more ground clearance and a great looking wheel, and I hear they are great in snow. IMHO
    missouri gator,

I'll probably add the maxxis as well. Maybe I can talk the dealer into a discount.

Thanks.

Paul
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Sweet ride pahawi. I saw the GTA and thought WOW! Then I saw it was the 390 and and I said WOW! I have had several Mustangs over the years and still love them. Just wish I had the time to mess with them.

Thanks

Think about the heater for interior condensation as well as warmth!!

Thanks
    Pahawi: I must say when you do something you go all out! You are going to be the envy of the area. Please keep us all updated on your purchase and arrivial of the new toy. If you need anything from your friends here in the USA and this Forum give us a shout.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post
    Sweet ride pahawi. I saw the GTA and thought WOW! Then I saw it was the 390 and and I said WOW! I have had several Mustangs over the years and still love them. Just wish I had the time to mess with them.
    Thanks. Big kudos to Ford. Just cant get enough of its deep V8 rumble :-)

Paul
    My ride:

Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heopopster View Post
    For now I'll pass on it. Maybe if JD does them in a smarter design and it wont confiscate the glove box :-) Beside, someone here mentioned in another thread, that he found a better/cheaper one on eBay.

Thanks.

Paul
    My ride:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
    Pahawi: I must say when you do something you go all out! You are going to be the envy of the area. Please keep us all updated on your purchase and arrivial of the new toy. If you need anything from your friends here in the USA and this Forum give us a shout.
    Thanks Deputy, I'll keep you updated. You guys have already been a great help and as soon as it arrives, I'm sure I'll have lots of stupid Q.'s.

Thanks again.

Paul
    My ride:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greg825i View Post
    One other thing you may want to wait till they announce to see the 2012 if there are any changes you may like.
    Well, finally all my Q.'s have been answered and the accessories corrected to what I want (takes extra time when everything has to go through my US contact guy) and I'm now ready to push the button and place my order, but being so close to August 15, where JD, according to the "2012" thread on this site, reveals the 2012 model, I will follow your advice and stall my order. Anyone know, if the reveal of 2012 model August 15, is a public thing, or a closed thing for dealers only? If the last, I really hope the member here, stating he would attend, will post here fast.

Thanks.

Paul
    My ride:

Thanks
    Well, I have added the Bighorn tires + deluxe mirrors and placed my order. Actually it'll have a twin sister, as my brother decided to order one, with the same setup, too, instead of upgrading his 625i. To all of you complaining 2-3 weeks are hard to wait for your toys to arrive, how about 6-7 weeks :-)

All the last post with 4WD not disengaging, driveline noise, Deputy's problems etc., does make me quite nervous though, as I cant just call JD and ask them to fix it under the warranty. Guess I just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best, but if that dont help, I REALLY hope you guys will share your knowledge, when problems surfaces.

Thanks.

Paul
    My ride:

Thanks
    All sounds Great to me , I just took deleievry of a 2011 825 I three weeks ago , Cab , Snow Plow , doors , hydraulic Bed , its all great except for the Front Drive shaft Rattle problem I have , I even found out the dealer tried to get rid of the noise before I took delievery of it , Im not happy with that issue at all , My dealer is suppose to be working on it and I am hoipeful to hear back something soon, It's not fun explaining to friends who ride with me the noise , If I were to go back three weeks I would only take delievery of it if they assured me this front drive shaft noise problem would not be there

Jeff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12