Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Sport Gator?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock View Post
    When is it going to be release or do you know.
    My salesman said that they wouldn't give any release dates at the new product show. They whizzed it by them so fast that they couldn't really get a good look at it, let alone pics.

Thanks
    This show is more about big Ag equip so I don't know of any changes really. There is another deal like this coming up, prolly nov, called BTL. That is where the info on Gators will come out and I heard a rumor the RSX will be released there and much more info. I don't go to that so someone else will have to enlighten us. I keep hearing power steering rumors but that's all they are so far-rumors.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMover View Post
    I keep hearing power steering rumors but that's all they are so far-rumors.
    Doubt JD would let dealers ride Gators at their 2012 product line show in Paris, if they didnt intend to release it :-)

Paul
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Did I mention they sounded mean as hell? seriously

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pahawi View Post
    Doubt JD would let dealers ride Gators at their 2012 product line show in Paris, if they didnt intend to release it :-)

Paul
    I agree, but like I said, haven't heard a peep. Word was yes there will be but that's all I know. I also heard that last year that we'ld have it by now but that's rumors for ya.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pahawi View Post

Paul
    Power steering is still "coming" but will likely only retro fit the 825i and 855D. Not sure why it won't fit the 625i but thats all they told us.

Thanks

RSX850i Technical Manual eBay

I was looking for a technical manual and found the download on ebay for $14.95 and $50 bucks cheaper than the dealer. Has all the techical info you will ever need a must for owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12