Thread: Warn W350F Fog Beam flopped out

Thanks

Warn W350F Fog Beam flopped out

Took the cover off both lamps the other night to make a run to road to put trash out. Backed up an noticed one light pointing down. I got out to look and one of the lights was hanging by the wires. Now these have not even been used since I put them on. Since it doesn't get dark till 9PM I haven't needed them.

When I looked at the lamp I see one little flat tab on one side and nothing else that could possibly hold the lamp in. This tab certainly can't hold the light in. Is something missing in the housing? Glad it happened now rather in winter when I need them.

I know 825joe has these same lights so I am curious to see if he has had any problems.

Thanks
    Have the same lights and so far no problems. I can look and see what holds them on.
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window

Thanks
    Thanks greg, I can look at the other side. I just didn't have time at the time. I emailed Warn and they want pictures so I will see if I can get a couple pics of it. I just don't see nothing to hold it in. I'm sure when I get the other side out, all will be clear as mud. lol

Thanks
    Ok, it seems I am always getting on here to tell everyone how stoooooopid I am. Last night I took a couple pictures for Warn Support. I then looked at the other light and it basically fell out in my hand. I was about to rip the things off and stomp on them. THEN the light came on. I remembered these lights came with a grill (slotted) cover. I thought, "I wonder if they hold the lights in the base"? I go looking for them as I thought I had not put them on cause I didn't want the interference of the grill. Can't find them. Go to put the solid covers back on and see the grills stuck inside the solid covers. I got them out and put them back on, locking the lamps in place.

Thanks
    You aren't alone, we all experience occasional bouts of acute cranial rectosis. Just be thankful it's not chronic.

Thanks
    lol...yeah the slotted ones hold the lamps in place.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Go right ahead and laugh! I deserve it...