Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problems with 825i??

Thanks

problems with 825i??

I was told there are two major problems with the 825i one was the gas tank vent and the other was factory air filter and neither is covered by warranty does anyone know anything about either of these or how to fix the problem

Thanks
    What kind of problems?
    I just checked my owners manual and both items are covered by the federal emissions warranty for 30 months.
    Can you go back to your source and get more specific info?
    I'm sure the forum members here would be interested.

Thanks
    Must be info from the Rhino or Polaris forum.? lololololol I don't recall either of these being brought up on this board at least. Then again my memory..........what was I going to say?

Thanks
    gatoroffroad.com lists the troubles but I cant seem to find any info maybe its my dial-up who knows buts its definetly for the 825 gator they list the fuel tank vent, air filter and coils but thats all i can tell yous if anyone figures anything out please let me know thanks

Thanks
    Yeah, all the links for fixes don't work. It appears the vent line maybe routed in a way to pinch it from what I can determine. Funny neither of the problems you mention have showed up here. I think there are far more owners/users here......

Thanks
    I have not had any problems. It was a routing issue on some units. no biggie.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    I looked at mine and dont even see a vent only the line going to the fuel rail and a electric line prolly for the pump but thats all I saw, did anyone see the link for the factory air filter and see the problem or is all of that just crap info?

Thanks
    kingwood1, I saw the link for the air filter deal but the link didn't work and I haven't heard anyone hear complain about any air cleaner issues.

Thanks
    there is no problem with the factory air filter. Don't know where that came from but its bogus info. KandN makes an aftermarket dry flow filter, which is nice because you don't need to oil it. It flows a bit better and can be cleaned but thats about it.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Never heard of either of these issues as well. Very understandable though, first year machines always have issues of some sort.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast