Thread: Gas Leak

Thanks

Gas Leak

I have a gas leak on top of the fuel tank under the drivers seat where the pump goes into. It is leaking around the colar. Must be a gasket. Called the dealer and warranty is going to cover it. Just a heads up incase anyone has an issue. It only does it when the tank is Full
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 825joe For This Useful Post:

Beekeeper (10-01-2020)

Thanks

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by 825joe View Post
    I have a gas leak on top of the fuel tank under the drivers seat where the pump goes into. It is leaking around the colar. Must be a gasket. Called the dealer and warranty is going to cover it. Just a heads up incase anyone has an issue. It only does it when the tank is Full
    Hi, long time lurker, finally had a chance to join. Just chased down this issue on one of our older 625i's. Exactly that, only with a full tank. I realize this is an ancient thread but on the off chance you're still active, thank you kindly for the information or in my case confirmation!

Best,
    Bobby