Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clutching on 825i

Thanks
    There not that complicated, watch some youtube videos. There all basically made the same

Thanks
    Sounds a little hope that an oil or gas production. If I was too nosy, just tell me to think of their own business, I fully understand.

Thanks
    natsuto- Its oil in ND and E MT, but ill be calling in the am and see if I can place an order yet for the clutch

Thanks
    Osiris...the Natsuto dude is a spammer...I looked at all three of his posts and he copies and pastes parts of others posts and puts them in his post just so he can post a message hawking his printer cartridges that are shown in his signature line...

I know a piece of shit spammer when I see one...I reported him to the Forum Owner already....these guys join every Forum they can just to spam their shit products...I think they ALL should be castrated with a golf club....

Larry in MD

Thanks
    sad part is i looked at his 3 posts trying to figure if he didnt know how to spell or if he was using one of the translator programs that gives u horrible english.. casterated with a golf club huh thats a new one for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
    Osiris...the Natsuto dude is a spammer...I looked at all three of his posts and he copies and pastes parts of others posts and puts them in his post just so he can post a message hawking his printer cartridges that are shown in his signature line...

I know a piece of shit spammer when I see one...I reported him to the Forum Owner already....these guys join every Forum they can just to spam their shit products...I think they ALL should be castrated with a golf club....

Larry in MD
    Larry, why don't you tell us how you really feel?
    I agree totally with you BTW!
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    I called about the clutch today they said call back in 2 weeks, but they said the complete assembley will be replaced so it engages smoother and helps with engine braking still didnt have a price for me yet.. that sucks i wanted to order it i hate waiting to order stuff

Thanks
    got a email today from team and it said....
    thank you for contacting TEAM Industries about an overdrive clutch for your 825i Gator! I have been informed by the general manager of our Aftermarket division that we expect to have one available by late March to mid-April. Please watch our website (https://TEAMaftermarket.com) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/teamaftermarket) for further updates.

Thanks
    Osiris...thanx for the update...but, jeez...how long does it take to get one of these clutches up and running???...I guarantee you that they have one out already for the new Wildcat!!!...hahaha...I'm just sooo anxious to get something that I am getting frustrated...l know that once they get it right, that it will really wake up these Gator engine's to their full potential...I know that there is a quieter Chery engine that doesn't have to rev up so much to get some speed out of it, with better gas mileage in our future with a new and improved clutch unit installed...

Again, thanx for the update...I appreciate you staying on this....I have searched the internet for other clutching companies that might have something, and I have seen absolutely nothing...so, we wait...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    yeah no kidding they must be running into some kind of issues, but im sure ill hardly use the gator in the summer so its not a huge deal but i want to get it on and see the before and after, after this wait it better be a huge diffrence but it is what it is, ill call and harass them again in 2 weeks

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast