Thread: Looking for tire trade

Thanks

Cool Looking for tire trade

I have an 825i with the Ancia Extreme Terrain Tires, too extreme for our lawn, would like to trade for some standard Terra Hawk All Terrains.

Tires have all of 32 hours, all on lawn or road with a beverage in holder going 15MPH

Thanks
    Just moved into a new home in NW Ft. Worth, I have the Big Horns on my new Gator and was wondering how they were going to work out on the lawn when I put it in next spring. Like you I'm afraid it will tear up the yard with the tires I now have on the Gator so may have to change to a turf type tire.

John
    Usually found down by my lake or cruising the neighborhood

Thanks
    Guys I have a sod yard and own a landscape company. I have the big horn 2.0s on my 825. As long as the rear diff is not locked and your taking your time turning you will be fine. The more weight that is in the bed the harder/deeper the tires are going to dig when turning. I have only tryed these on Burmuda sod. Folks with Zoysia may be upset when you try these because it's a thicker taller grass.

Thanks
    Yes, I can tell you not to lock up the rear and turn. We have a two wheeled trailer which I get filled with mulch and maneuver it around the yard from the front of the our 825i. I'm going to get a less extreme tread, under any load the tires dig in pretty good. I don't do any wild off road stuff so lesser tires are what we need.

I'd sure trade for some Terra Hawks----