Thread: Help with windshield purchase.

Thanks

Help with windshield purchase.

I would like comments on different windshields you all have. I have the 825i, and dont know which one would work best for me. Thanks for any help.

Thanks
    I purchased the no-scratch poly (BM23742) from getgreenparts. Free shipping and no sales tax, so that's better pricing than the local dealer. Installation was just a few minutes. The windshield looks great and fits great - very solid. No complaints so far, but I've only had it 6 wks and it has not been subjected to any harsh conditions. I don't recall any negative comments about this item in this forum. (the photo is a stock photo from the website)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    I have the no-scratch as well. I paid $469. I saw a lot of bad posts on here about the regular one that sells for $373, so I paid the extra and got the no-scratch. It will scratch, but probably not as easily as the regular OPS windshield. I went through some rough country and narrow trails with lots of pine trees and oak tree branches scraping the windshield, and only one minor scratch. I am so glad I paid the extra money.