Thread: AMT 600 (slightly modified)

Thanks

AMT 600 (slightly modified)

Thought some of you might get a kick out of my old workhorse. Splitting and moving wood yesterday and finally stopped to take a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    You sure do have a load there! Looks as if that machine has paid for it's self time and again. How I wish I had something lack that 50 plus years ago. Life would have been much easier, then I am sure dad would have had me cutting up more wood for resale. Oh well. Nice picture.

Thanks
    Be careful, not to hit the brakes too hard, or you'll risk the "fence" behind the seat collaps and bury you in wood.

Paul
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Wonder if I could something like that road legal in NJ, it's very similar to the motorcycle trikes that are road legal. Just wondering out loud. Otherwise great looking machine and looks like it earns it keep, unlike my pretty boy that just take sup space in the garage for the winter :-)

Dan

Thanks
    This machine has earned its keep many times over.... I had a new bed fabricated and added an extra foot on the dump end with no complications other than a bit harder to use the trailer hitch or fill the tank. The "fence" has kept the load in check so far, new pads in the plans for the spring so maybe a stronger rack is in order too!