Thread: Home made Gator Christmas ornament :-)

Thanks

Home made Gator Christmas ornament :-)

The last 12 years, I have made a special Christmas tree candle holder, for each of our two kids. Some of the ornaments made through the years, have been related to an event, during the past year, so since the kids enjoy the Gator so much, these will be the 2011 ornament (forgive me the bad pics, but it's very hard to take proper pics of anything so shiny):

P1050180.jpg

P1050168.JPG

P1050174.jpg

On the back is engraved "Gator" and their name and year.

P1050177.jpg

They're handed over Dec. 23, when they have decorated the tree, with those they already have. I put sooo many hours in making them, but seeing their excitement and faces each year, when opening the boxes, makes all the trouble disappear

Happy Christmas everyone.

PS. Admin, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section. If wrong, please move it to the right place.

Paul
    Last edited by pahawi; 12-10-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Where is my ornament?

Very nice work man, they look awesome!

No worries, don't see why we can't keep it up till x-mass. Around then I will put things in the sections they belong.