Thread: Anybody using a Bercomac 700513 Snowblower on an HPX?

Thanks

Anybody using a Bercomac 700513 Snowblower on an HPX?

A couple of years ago I bought my wife a 2004 HPX in excellent condition with less than 500 hours on it. It has the deluxe all glass cab. The last two years we got a lot of snow here in Southern New Jersey and I was thinking about getting a blade for the Gator but realized a blade only pushes snow aside whereas a snowblower really moves it out of the way, so I just bought a winch and a Bercomac 72" wide snowblower. Here are pictures of the Gator before and after installation of the winch, snowblower and lights.
    Sharon's gator.jpgBercomac on Gator by barn.jpg

Thanks
    72" is one large machine, does the Gator hold it well? Nice looking setup. Have you had the opportunity to try it out yet?

On our farm we have about 7,500 square feet of pavement, every time I plower I would tear something up, like the wife flower beds or rose bushes. I purcased a similar snow blower for one of my tractors, heated cab, wipers, rado and a coffee holder. Make moving snow fun. I can really blow it back with my setup and it looks so much neater.

I get so excited in removing snow now that I do have of the neighbors.

Please let us now how your setup works. Pictures would be a plus, remember we are like pictures.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Larry

Thanks
    Haven't had a chance to try the Bercomac yet. No snow except for a few freak flakes in October. Unlike you Main farm, my South Jersey farm has practically NO pavement and is mostly sand. The Bercomac is designed for Canada, where the soil stays frozen all winter. Down here the soil rarely freezes. This has resulted in the Bercomac having insufficient flotation for my soils. I'm trying out multiple dolly wheels and building large skid shoes to try and get around the problem. I'll report on how it works. The last two winters we've had lots of snow, but this year may be much less (probably because I bought the Bercomac)

Thanks
    AHHHHH now I know why we have not had any snow Jack! It's all your fault How far south are you? I am outside Trenton/Princeton

Dan

Thanks
    I use a Bercoman too and tada it is also used for tearing up flower beds and filling them again so the earth won't dry up or die. We use these flowers that are growing there for flower deliveries and so we have to make sure that the ground is especially good for growing in a very healthy and organic manner.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=CaptDan;19639]AHHHHH now I know why we have not had any snow Jack! It's all your fault How far south are you? I am outside Trenton/Princeton

Yes CaptDan, It is absolutely my fault. I'm down below you in Camden County across the river from Philly. I told all my friends and acquaintances that I had bought snow insurance and would be around in April to collect their portion of the premium. Doubt I collect much. We only received a light dusting of snow, so the Bercomac never left the barn. I did partially complete my modifications for use on South Jersey sand. Note the super large skid shoes and triple caster wheels in the photo. The present iteration of the wheels is only temporary. I will beef them up.
    Attached Images Attached Images