Thread: Gator Parts Ebay "dingodog52"

Thanks

Gator Parts Ebay "dingodog52"

There is an individual on Ebay (dingodog52) Dennis that sells sets of wheels and appears to have many other parts for various gators and John Deere equipment. I found his prices to be quite fair with very reasonable shipping.

Today I purchased from him a spare tire setup to be used on the 825i. I purchased a new Carlisle 489 tire mounted on a new John Deere yellow steel wheel. He sold me a front wheel and tire so I could utilize it both front and rear with no clearance problems. $125.00 shipped. I have just the tires go for over $100.00.

In a message to me he stated he sells the yellow steel wheels to trailer companies. If your looking for one single tire/wheel this seems to be the best price. It's going to hang inside my enclosed trailer so I didn't need a fancy wheel.

Junt infor that may help you out.

Larry

Thanks
    Thats a great idea...I always take along stuff to fix flat tires, but having a decent spare tire and wheel would be really nice to have on hand for those "just in case" times...

I just might have to check him and his stuff out here one of these days...

Thanx for that Deputy...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Early on I had inquired as to what I should do for a spare, everyone came up with using a "front wheel/tire" so it could be utilized both front and rear. The rear would just be to large for front operation. When I was surfing on Ebay "Dingodog52" did have a rear spare listed, aluminum wheel and tire, nothing listed for the front. I sent him a message and he returned with the offer of a front steel wheel/tire. Problem solved. With in ten minutes he sent an invoice, paid he shipped it with in an hour! Does not get much better then that.

Now I have to figure out where I am going to hang the setup inside the trailer? I wish it was warmer out!