Thread: Interior light?

Thanks

Interior light?

I don't have a full cab system and was wondering if any of you have installed some sort of interior light? My 825i is equipped with the poly roof, front windshield (non glass) exterior lights, turn signals, horn and RVS camera system. Every once in a while I do wish I had an interior light that I could click on and off when needed. Just not sure which way to go so that the install would look clean?

Any ideas or even better, "any pictures out there?

Larry

Thanks
    Deputy, I just ordered some LED lights off Amazon for about $4 each. Little chrome housing that you can mount just about any where. No switch comes with them. I just wanted something other than a flash light if I dropped something on the floor in the dark (which I have done). I think they will serve my purpose.
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    I went to Lowes and they have the round LED push lights that mount with velco for around $5.00, they run on 9volt battery and have decent lighting.

Thanks
    I put two LED Puck Lights sold at Home Depot, they put out good light, battery life is good, and I just stuck them in the corners above the seat where the roll cage corner brackets are welded in. If you have a top on the Gator you could stick them anywhere with the double sticky tape. They just push click on and off and come in black or silver, less then $10 for two.

John
    Usually found down by my lake or cruising the neighborhood

Thanks
    not sure if this helps but i bought a set of mirrows from this place and they have this listed it should fit the gator roll cage too maybe you could send them a email asking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-UT...item43aaecab7a

Thanks
    If you were interested in putting a stereo in your Gator too, Deere now has a stereo mounting kit that has a dome light in it. It is around $475 and has the speakers already in it. The stereo is sold seperately, but that would allow you to choose which one you wanted to use.

Thanks
    Picture 008.jpgPicture 006.jpg
    I got the 32 led domelights on ebay for $1 and the switch is mounted above it, super bright at night also not bad for 5 bucks

Thanks
    I too have a couple sets of LED lights that are powered by 3 AAA batteries that have a velcro mounting system on them....I am gonna put 3 or 4 of them in different spots on the roof inside to cover all my dark spots...

Those lights are dfinitely the way to go now-a-days...they are cheap, are super bright, and run for like 100 hours on a set of batteries....and, if you forget and leave one on, you won't have a dead battery in the Gator to deal with....it'll just cut the life of the LED light's batteries a bit so you'll have to replace them in 5 years instead of 6....I even have a 4 or 5 of those yellow and black LED lights that have magnetic bases AND a hook that you can mount them a couple different ways...I got them for like 5 bucks a piece on eBay...they are both a LED Flashlight and have a bank of about 30 LED's for use as an interior light for whatever...I originally bought them for a couple closets we have without lighting...a couple of them will end up in the Gator for sure...

Larry in MD