Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 825i Gator, Raffle

Thanks

2012 825i Gator, Raffle

I belong to a non profit and starting February 1st 2012, we will be raffling off a 2012 825 i 4x4 John Deere Gator. It will have all the bells and whistles. Tickets will be 50.00 each. our Organization is www.savethehorses.org all proceeds will benefit the animals in our program. Please contact me at foalfan@yahoo.com if interested in the Raffle. Thank you! We are located 30 miles south of Atlanta Ga.

The Gator will have a windshield, Winch, Hard Top and electric dump. It also has steel wheels and the Ancia MT rugged terrain tires.

<Moderators,, sorry if this isn't allowed. >
    Last edited by LibbyD; 01-26-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks
    Good luck.

Thanks
    How many tickets are being sold ?

Dan

Thanks
    750 Tickets will be sold

Thanks
    Our raffle is up and running! Wouldn't you like to win a Brand New Gator 825i? I would, but I'm not eligible to enter :( For more info on how to get your ticket(s) please visit this link:

https://dealwithitdaily.blogspot.com/...get-gator.html

Or www.savethehorses.org and just click on the pic of the Gator!

Thanks
    LibbyD

I certainly would like a chance to win a new Gator for $50.00 here is my problem, I see that you are not really a member of this forum, you joined and posted 3 posts about this raffle and I see that you edited your original post to change the purpose of the raffle. If I remember correctly the original post about the raffle stated it was to benefit a family in your area that suffered some type of tragedy....maybe a house fire, to be honest I don't remember all the details, but I do know that the original post stated the proceeds of the raffle was to benefit a local family.

Sorry, I had every intention of buying a ticket or 2, but now I am a little, no a lot, hesitant of sending a check. Good luck with you raffle.

Dan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDan View Post
    LibbyD

I certainly would like a chance to win a new Gator for $50.00 here is my problem, I see that you are not really a member of this forum, you joined and posted 3 posts about this raffle and I see that you edited your original post to change the purpose of the raffle. If I remember correctly the original post about the raffle stated it was to benefit a family in your area that suffered some type of tragedy....maybe a house fire, to be honest I don't remember all the details, but I do know that the original post stated the proceeds of the raffle was to benefit a local family.

Sorry, I had every intention of buying a ticket or 2, but now I am a little, no a lot, hesitant of sending a check. Good luck with you raffle.

Dan
    Dan, You are correct, that IS what the original post said. Afterwards, we found out that, as a non profit, we cannot LEGALLY do a fundraiser for a private individual. We had everything for the raffle already, so we went ahead with it as a fundraiser for the non profit. I'm very sorry you feel this way, we are not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. As far as me not being a member? I believe I joined the same way you did. I thought Gator enthusiasts would like to know about the raffle.

Libby
    Last edited by LibbyD; 02-04-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: adding to it

Thanks
    Also, a private individual cannot legally hold a raffle in Georgia. You have to be a Non Profit.

Thanks
    Libby,

Thanks for the explanation, makes complete sense now, I will be sending a check, as they say ya gota be in it to win it !

Dan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDan View Post
    Libby,

Thanks for the explanation, makes complete sense now, I will be sending a check, as they say ya gota be in it to win it !

Dan

Thank you Dan and I apologize for the confusion.

Good Luck!

Libby

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast