Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Ass Metals Custom Fabrication

Thanks
    Well thanks everybody. I agree $700.00 is high, but I also agree you get what you pay for. This lid is built out of 3/16" thick aluminum and 4"x1/4" channel main support. It is stout, you could roll it, something heavy could fall on it, and yur nugget as well as roof would still be in tack! It was custom built and fitted for a customer, but throwing it out on the net and my customers customers seeing it has generated a lot of talk. You will never see a cheap product come out of my shop, I won't make them. fire gator has it, Prototypes -Hella expensive; minimum production - expensive; full production - affordable. We are going back to the drawing board, to see were we can cut cost, without losing integrity (we have a bad overkill problem, but products never come back!).

If I can figure out how to set up a discussion area, I'll get one going on new Bad Ass Gator products. It sounds like half doors might be a good start, you guys live in these things, so your honest productive feedback is welcomed. Throw out pricing (what would ya pay if it was on the market) it will help me to stay focused on cost. Thanks again and remember QUALITY: FAST: CHEAP - YA ONLY GET TO PICK TWO!! Oh yeah and it AIN'T MADE IN CHINA

Thanks
    Im a big fan of MADE IN THE GOOD OL' USA!
    If you make some half doors hell yeah i'd buy em'.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    How much for a pair of half doors for a 620?

Thanks
    Between half doors and the front basket, I do believe there would be a call for them.

It does not appear the front basket would be difficult to build out of aluminum. Instead of a open tube construction one built with a solid bottom and 5" in height outside would be so nice looking. After the bottom was cut to size the outsied would be one piece folded then welded around the seam. Could use the same style attachment points. I don't think it would be difficult.

I want one!

Larry form ME

Thanks
    badassmetals: could you supply a contact #? do you have a web site and a e-mail address???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12