Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rpm gauge not working

Thanks
    That would drive me batshit crazy....if it works, then that's OK....if it doesn't work, then it's not OK, but I know I need to fix it, so I deal with it until it gets fixed....BUT...if it comes on, and then goes off whenever it feels like it, I would constantly be staring at the damn thing, watching for it to stop working again...then, with my luck I would take it to the dealership to get it fixed and that sucker would work perfectly the whole time it would be there, with them thinking you are the crazy one saying that it wasn't working right...AAARRGGHHH!!!...

I gotta quit drinking coffee in the evening....hahaha...

Good luck figuring it out...if it stayes on now for good, then that's great...but, if it stops working again, I would really check the plugs good to make sure the connections are tight...it almost sounds like something is "jiggling" just right to make it work, but there might be a chance that it will "un-jiggle" it's little self back loose again....

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Would like to say Hi 2 all the new members, me being quite new 2 the site. It seems 2 be growing everyday. I have found a lot of information that I had no idea about, that has helped me a lot. The members are informative and somebody allways seems 2 have some suggestions 2 our problems. Love this site.

My rpm guage is working most of the time now, but If someone would please check there speed vs rpms sometime when they are out riding. I would like 2 know how they match up at different rpms. Seems like my rpms are high for the speed I am going?

Thank everybody
    Bulldog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12